[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [COP]Ludo99 (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:tristatron

Their LFS Username(s):Ludo99
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP]Ludo99

Incident Information

Date of Incident:4/3/2020
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Replay1:
35:30- He high fines me. When I ask him what his reasoning for the high fine was he said it was because I attempted to block him.

I don't see how such a minor block is valid justification for a high fine. "you should take into account only Severity and Repetition of other violations during the chase." Cops are allowed to block suspects and suspects are permitted to use the same force as cops. "You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you."

He refused to talk to me about it on the server and asked me to make a report against him, so here's that report.

Replay2:
I wasn't directly involved in this but it shows him doing more of the same thing.
11:50- He chases snecek and gives him a 125$ dangerous driving fine with his reason being "drifting and ww" Despite him not going ww and not putting anyone in danger.
13:20- He blocks snecek despite the fine being paid.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

Replay1
Replay2
Dangerous driving fine for replay 2
(I don't have a screenshot of the high fine from replay 1 but he confirms he did it in the replay so I assume that's good enough)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello.

Do not worry about screenshots of fines as they will be confirmed in the chatlogs regardless.

Code:
2020-03-04 11:37:27 UTC    One (Weston Park Trackday)                [COP]Ludo99 was rewarded 434 €
2020-03-04 11:37:27 UTC    One (Weston Park Trackday)                Tris was fined 434 [COP]Ludo99
2020-03-04 11:37:25 UTC    One (Weston Park Trackday)                [COP]Ludo99 received 54XP
2020-03-04 11:37:25 UTC    One (Weston Park Trackday)                Tris received 34XP
2020-03-04 11:37:25 UTC    One (Weston Park Trackday)                Chase length: 4:38 / 6.9 km - Avg: 91km/h - Total cops: 1
2020-03-04 11:37:25 UTC    One (Weston Park Trackday)                Tris has been busted by [COP]Ludo99

Replay 1: I found no reason for a high fine to be issued here, it should be expected that a suspect will try to maneuvers like this for their escape, as in rule 4.9.1 this is not a valid reason for a high fine.

Rule 4.9.1:

Replay 2:

The drifting did not actively endanger anyone as incoming traffic has to give way to traffic in the roundabout. Snecek later on also runs a red light, however I can not see where the wrong way part that Ludo claimed Snecek did. Overall, neither the COP or other traffic were actively endangered here, making the fine invalid.

According to the official finelist this is the requirements that must be met for a dangerous driving fine: Driving in such a way that actively endangers other road user(s).

Link to the finelist: http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=ma...n=finelist

Ludo will receive a confirmable warning regarding his choice of fines.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's