[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report MarekSochor (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: LOXISLOXIS

Their LFS Username(s): MarekSochor
Their In-game Nickname(s): ADAM

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 10/03/2020
Time of Incident: 13:56

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): At [34:33.86] did not slow down "I could not warn him because I did not like the" binds "commands

So I move it by force ...

continuing in the replay the suspect turns right on the bridge but the guy behind "ADAM" crashes at me with all speed! then he left the server!

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/8kb8tr9mf...M.mpr/file

[Image: thumb.php?i=v2fuycpy]
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

After reviewing the report he can be seen crashing into you on purpose. While I understand your frustration in that moment, I would like to remind you that you should speak to another player before deciding to report them. Saying 'report' straight away is not the best way to proceed. Asking 'Why did you crash me?' is a better method.

Nonetheless, his ramming is unacceptable. Considering he has not spent much time in our servers and has no records of such behavior in the past, MarekSochor will be given a strict confirmable-warning to remind him that crashing/ramming other players is not tolerated.

Thanks for your report.
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's