[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Refund Request (Approved by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: qwerty22839
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): abo-kroom

- Time & Date of Incident: 2020.03.17, 16:46:32 UTC

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
- Replay Timestamps: 16:35

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I was driving a bit over the speed limit. "abok room" began to pursue, after stopping, I was told that I had an increase in speed. I was fined for "dangerous riding". I asked him to show me "show laser", he refused, and added that "dangerous driving" is " speeding pro". I explained that this is not according to the rules, that "dangerous driving" is completely different. That for a speeding ticket , he must show a laser. After that, he recommended that I contact the administration.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

Since he stated he was fining you for speeding, he should have selected that fine. Instead he selected 'Dangerous Driving (€100)'.

As per our Fine List:

Quote:Dangerous Driving:
Driving in such a way that actively endangers other road user(s).

Examples:
Ignoring the right of way which almost causes an accident;
Ignoring traffic lights which almost causes an accident;
General near misses through careless driving.

Your driving was not dangerous, therefore the fine is invalid.

abo-kroom will be fined €100 and will receive a confirmable-warning to remind him that he should issue correct fines as per our official fine-list.

You will be refunded €100.

- Frozen

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's