[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + unban request - elvis (Unban Request Granted by Tupex)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: elvisiseverywhere

● Time & Date of Incident:19-3-20

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was told by the admin if I agreed to read the rules again he would give me a chance to prove I would do better. Went over the rules in about 2 minutes, paying most attention to parts that were directly pertinent to the incident in question. Admin said I only took 1 minute, and that wasn't enough time. I don't think I am a super-fast reader but I did get through it. But to spend a little more time soaking them in I agreed to go back over them and left the server while I did. tried to rejoin maybe 5 or 6 minutes later and the server was full. Then after a few more minutes I was told my account was denied.

I am not trying to pretend I did nothing wrong. I see clearly what I did was against the rules, and I was being careless and ignorant of the fact.

I am asking for some to be shown some mercy by the TC team as this is a very tough time. We are now having to stay home, and may no longer be able to go to work soon either due to the Virus. It would be nice to still be able to play with everyone and have some relief from the stress.

I would like to turn over a new leaf. I truly value the server and being able to participate. I am asking to be given a chance to show that I am taking this very seriously. Maybe we could do a conditional arrangement, where the ban will be reinstated if it does not appear I am taking this seriously.

Thanks for reading this over and considering my request
stay healthy, have a good day.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hi,

For the start you shouldn't have disconnected in the middle of our conversation. Also as mentioned on the server i was willing to give you a one last chance to improve, if you read the rules. You have also been warned for ignoring sirens earlier not that long ago.

Since this is your first your first ban, i'm willing to unban you if you read the server rules properly. But for the future you'll not be given any more chances, if you continue to break the server rules. I hope this will be a lesson for you. Please confirm that you have understood this, after you've read the rules.

-Tupex
thank you very much for showing me some grace. I'm sorry I was trying to be disrespectful when I left the server to read the rules. I have gone through them a few times now though, will do my best to operate within them.
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's