[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + unban appeal jakerdDP (Unban Request Granted by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: jakerdDP

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied

hello, i want to ask you something, i was blocked a year ago by your server because i was offended or something, i don't remember ... i want to ask if i can be added again, there are about 90 days left until i add but please bring me back, yesterday I read all the rules again and I know them. Thanks in advance! Crying
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hello,

if you do not remember what you did wrong i am not sure you are not going to make the same mistake again.
yeah sorry for i what i do ,but i read the rules few times and i can-t make that again,Thanks
Just for your information, you were racist towards somebody in local chat, which is absolutely not tolerable on our servers.

I will unban you under one condition. If we ever receive complaint about you being racist towards somebody on the server you will be banned permanently.

Reply you understand the condition i stated, you will be unbanned once you do.
Oh,thanks for telling me.

Okay ,i understood with condition witch you stated,please tell me when im unban

Thanks and have a good day! Smile
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's