[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - RDP*Demis[COP] (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:timdecnodder

Their LFS Username(s):LOXISLOXIS
Their In-game Nickname(s):RDP*Demis[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:28/03/2020
Time of Incident:00:10

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

1:09:40:00

doing a failed pit wich made me colide with [PA]Jimbo.

-> if he didn't try to crossover and hit my door, jimbo could have passed beside me without problem, if you look from his perspective he turned left and slammed on the brakes when Demis made the crossover resulting in a crash with me upside down and chase over. i asked for refund because of this ending but he refused.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qcmujqvpi...s.mpr/file
I give the high fine because you're crashed in the opposite direction with another user! As for the final clash you went against sense I tried to make the pit ahead of the car but I have not seen jimbo! I asked anyway "sorry"

Don't worry about the money, I'll send it back but not because I think I'm wrong...
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Given the circumstances in this photo:

[Image: 85czDVX.png]

It is clear that Demis did not take reasonable precaution before the maneuver and hit your door towards the barrier into oncoming traffic. He did apologise with a bind, but the discussion afterwards suggests that Demis didn't take responsibility for his actions.

Regardless of where the suspect is, COPs have a duty to chase safely and minimise the chance of collisions like this happening. PITs should be calculated so that contact is made with the rear wheels, causing a spin. In this case, it was a shunt into on-coming traffic.

LOXISLOXIS will be reminded to take more care when in chase and to calculate maneuvers better. Your fine won't be refunded due to your chase ending like this as it was your own decision to run from the police.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's