[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request - tobes (Unban Request Granted by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: tobes (DO_A_WHEELSLIP)

● Time & Date of Incident: 2017-03-11 10:14

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Wow so this was three years ago, I was immature and used a silly VTEC mod that got me banned. I've since had a fresh install of LFS and looking to get back into it, please consider how I've matured since then! Lesson learned.

Thanks
Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hello tobes,

Since it's been 3 years since your last ban we're going to unban you. But please be advised that any repeated offense in regards to cheating will lead to reinstatement of the ban with no chance of unban for foreseeable future.

Please confirm you understand the conditions of your unban, as well as refresh on the rules as much has changed over the period.

Ice on behalf of [TC] Management
(2020-04-07 06:33)Ice Wrote: [ -> ]Hello tobes,

Since it's been 3 years since your last ban we're going to unban you. But please be advised that any repeated offense in regards to cheating will lead to reinstatement of the ban with no chance of unban for foreseeable future.

Please confirm you understand the conditions of your unban, as well as refresh on the rules as much has changed over the period.

Ice on behalf of [TC] Management

Hi, thanks for your reply!

I can confirm I fully understand the conditions of my unban

Thanks
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's