[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: hCaptcha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Every time i open the forums I'm having to go through an hCaptcha check, those checks are super annoying and makes it disgusting to try and open the forums

This does not appear for all of you, its for certain regions and forum admins knows about it, I'll try to provide some pictures of what those checks are, they take at least 10 to 20 seconds to go through and most of them dont make any sense..

A week or two ago, it was a different captcha plugin that was on and it was much better, way easier to go through.
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]
maybe they don't like you W00t
I've never seen a Captcha thing with this forum before, mind you I always stay logged in Biggrin
Cloudflare selectively generates them if the visitor appears to be from a "shady" source or the source IP has a bad reputation. I.e. if you use a VPN, chances are high that someone else used the same IP address as you and did "bad things" recently. Like spamming, etc.
(2020-04-07 08:44)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Cloudflare selectively generates them if the visitor appears to be from a "shady" source or the source IP has a bad reputation. I.e. if you use a VPN, chances are high that someone else used the same IP address as you and did "bad things" recently. Like spamming, etc.

There is no vpn in Saudi Mellow
(2020-04-07 08:44)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Cloudflare selectively generates them if the visitor appears to be from a "shady" source or the source IP has a bad reputation. I.e. if you use a VPN, chances are high that someone else used the same IP address as you and did "bad things" recently. Like spamming, etc.

I never use it, my iP has nothing to do with bad reputation.

Also, it doesnt let me browse on the TC world, when i do the check and go in the site, it shows me the lite version, and if i refresh or try to open any tab in TC world it asks me to check again so its never letting me use TC world.

Basically, Cloudflare is a not the solution to fight hackers, i am unable to use TC sites, its not my iP its Saudi arabia apparently.
(2020-04-07 13:34)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]

I never use it, my iP has nothing to do with bad reputation.

Also, it doesnt let me browse on the TC world, when i do the check and go in the site, it shows me the lite version, and if i refresh or try to open any tab in TC world it asks me to check again so its never letting me use TC world.

Basically, Cloudflare is a not the solution to fight hackers, i am unable to use TC sites, its not my iP its Saudi arabia apparently.
It is only racist in Saudi Arabia. I have tried ip. I have tried it in more than one country only in Saudi Arabia and many Arab countries only Sad
It is affecting my gameplay with some custom insim apps scripts, gives me hard time logging to forums and it doesnt let me browse TC world at all, until it's fixed i'll have to keep VPN on, somewhere not in Saudi Arabia.
Slavr, I don't think [TC] has any problems with anyone from Saudi Arabia, so it's not a problem of racist. But sadly, the last times that hackers attaked to lfs/tc, there were from Saudi Arabia, so now they are just paying righteous for sinners that problem.

I'm sure that is not an easy thing to fix by admins
Reference URL's