[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: MRT bike status (for filtering / lane splitting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if the MRT would get a motorbike/quad/trike status?

The MRT is not really like others vehicles you can drive on TC Citydriving. No blinkers, no horn, no reverse gear, no licenseplate, no lights (with the exception of 1 brake light). What if it would get the feature of filtering in traffic without being fined (unless doing so dangerous), the same way motorbikes in the UK can filter traffic. So when there is a line of cars waiting for the red light, the MRT can squeeze between the 2 lanes (if there is room), and end up in the front of the line.
There is a thing to keep in mind: It will not be a "right" of the MRT. The driver cannot defend him/her self by saying "its officially legal, so people need to let me through!". No, its not 100% legal, but its tolerated, on the condition that it can only be done when it's safe, otherwise the MRT driver can still get a fine for it.

What do you think of this idea?
In most cases there will not be enough space because MRT is significantly wider than classic motorcycle. And if there is a space, people already do it (not only in MRTs), because everyone is in permanent hurry.
Meh, there aren't many people driving MRT anyway because of shit +1 income. And usually in tracks like southcity that has traffic lights i really don't care about cops because they can't catch MRT there lol. Personally i drive it for fun so i squeeze and drive between the cars because it's fun and if someone decides to give a chase then good luck for them.
Expectation: filtering in traffic
Reality: Towing chaos cause ppl with all cars try to get through (see cattle market narrow lane at westhill)
imo the MRT is just too wide for bike status. I'll be voting no and having an ice cream instead, it's a nice suggestion though.
(2020-04-08 09:45)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]imo the MRT is just too wide for bike status. I'll be voting no and having an ice cream instead, it's a nice suggestion though.

i like the idea but voted no because icecream
(2020-04-07 11:57)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Expectation: filtering in traffic
Reality: Towing chaos cause ppl with all cars try to get through
redundant for a mrt to open a thread .. am the opinion of ardrian and simox and dinolein
Reference URL's