[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - JUHA (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: DaniiIC

Their LFS Username(s): JMR.
Their In-game Nickname(s): JUHA

Incident Information

Date of Incident:9 April 2020
Time of Incident: estimate 8:30 am

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): I was driving with a team member, and at 1:21:25, i unintentionally barely tapped JUHA, forgot to appologise, I was driving fast and couldn't reach for the "Sorry/No problem" bind, which is on the numpad. Then, at 1:21:34, he cut me off, making me spin out. When I asked him why, he did not say anything, as you can see in the screenshot below.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/442wmm3ib...A.mpr/file
https://imgur.com/6CirT6D
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Quote:i unintentionally barely tapped JUHA
It's still common courtesy to apologise to someone you crash, even if it's seemingly minor.
(I should note that you were both driving like trash, but in my opinion this crash was your fault - you seem to agree judging by what you wrote in your report)

Quote:forgot to appologise
It is your responsibility to remember to apologise for any crashes you cause.

Quote:I was driving fast
It is your responsibility to drive at a speed where you are not hindering other players. If you cause a crash, you apologise.

Quote:couldn't reach for the "Sorry/No problem" bind, which is on the numpad
I thought you said you forgot to apologise?

There are a lot of excuses from your end, with no acceptance of any responsibility.

He should not have retaliated by intentionally (definitely intentional, judging by his response) cutting you off - this is worse.

You'll both receive warnings for your conduct.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's