[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + FOLOW INTERFACE CHASE (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: jakerdDP

Their LFS Username(s): thesfgamer1337 , raimism3, dogukankoc41 , hsvdin0,Duhec,LFS Onli
Their In-game Nickname(s): [SWESIMME G29] , tamada , M-TeCh'Dógõêáç ,¢OK£ Dino,DuHeC ,CryzZ 1

Date of Incident: 16.04/2020
Time of Incident: 16:50-17:30 uk time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 12:29:59 in replay chase started end in 35:37:68.
Not too sure for dino and duhec he folow chase for a moment then move. One of them ram me in chase ,i hit him and i said sorry because that be my fault and he drifting on rb much times

16:24:82
23:01.98
23:40:00
25:35:00
27:56:59
29:20:00
31:22:00 - 31:41:00
32:02:00
34:05:00

Replay / Screenshot : https://www.mediafire.com/file/wyhhyv1x5...b.mpr/file
How about you include any timestamps? Do you really think someone is going to watch 23 minutes of replay 7 times to check each of reported players?...
then make it x2 x3 speed and watch its in full chase lol
No, either you do what I asked for or this is being archived. If you are not going to make any effort, nor we will.

This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
Added Smile
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

For future reports, please mention the name of the person you're referring to in each timestamp. That makes it easier for us to go through the replay and focus on the person you are complaining about. Nonetheless, after reviewing the replay several users were breaking the rules. Most of them already know that such actions are not tolerated and therefore their actions won't be tolerated any further.

The following actions have been taken:

thesfgamer1337 has been banned 7 days from our servers for ramming and interfering chases. He will also receive a confirmable warning to remind him that such behavior is not tolerated.

raimism3 has been banned 3 days from our servers for interfering chases. He will also receive a confirmable warning to remind him that such behavior is not tolerated.

LFS Onli has been banned 3 days from our servers for interfering chases and causing accidents without apologizing. He will also receive a confirmable warning to remind him that such behavior is not tolerated.

dogukankoc41 will receive a confirmable warning to remind him that he should not interfere/overtake chases.

The other two reported users: hsvdin0 and Duhec wont receive any punishment. Small mistakes may happen. From what I've seen in the replay they immediately stopped and moved for the chase. They didn't try to interfere with it after the incident.

Thanks for your report.
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's