[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unable to sign into tc world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have changed my password but still shows I am signed in as a guest.
duno if this has happened to anyone else.
There is a green "Log in" button in top right corner, click it, then you type in your LFS username and the password you've set in game to log in.
That's what I mean. I click on it and type in my info but shows the main page again saying I am logged in as a guest but it hasn't logged me in. I have tried resetting my password 4 times since yesterday but still shows the same.
Try clearing your history/cache, or try a different browser?
ok I tried again by logging in on my phone first time nothing but second time it worked. But on pc it still wont work. I have tried clearing my history and cache already.
What browser are you using on your PC?
Internet explorer I find google chrome seems a lot slower on my pc .
Hi, I am having the exact same problem and have also done all of the above steps. How did you over come this problem ?
(2021-08-23 09:59)PigCityRacing Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am having the exact same problem and have also done all of the above steps. How did you over come this problem ?

Have you tried a different browser / device?
The IE is definitely the cause here. Just tried it myself. It's way too old to support modern JavaScript.
So, where do i go from here?. A few days ago i paid 10K for race license test.

I have tried Chrome ans Firefox.
(2021-08-23 15:10)PigCityRacing Wrote: [ -> ]So, where do i go from here?. A few days ago i paid 10K for race license test.

I have tried Chrome ans Firefox.

Chrome and Firefox should have no problem with TC World, even MS Edge should work nicely.
(2020-05-04 17:36)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]There is a green "Log in" button in top right corner, click it, then you type in your LFS username and the password you've set in game to log in.

Is there a way to get in to the game and check password, or apply to retrieve password?.
(2021-08-23 19:13)PigCityRacing Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to get in to the game and check password, or apply to retrieve password?.

Yes, you can use !password command at any time and it will let you set up a new password.
(2021-08-23 19:47)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-08-23 19:13)PigCityRacing Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to get in to the game and check password, or apply to retrieve password?.

Yes, you can use !password command at any time and it will let you set up a new password.

YESSSSS, i`m in. Thank you so much SmileThumbup1
Reference URL's