[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Ksdrag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Ksdrag
Nickname: theguy
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Good afternoon, usually in the quarantine period, I am present in my house and have a lot of time, of course some emergency may occur that I will let you know immediately, but in general I have free time.
I speak Spanish best, and I'm currently studying English, I have a basic knowledge, but I'm always with my smart translator next to me!
Thank you for your attention.
theguy
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
Hello and good afternoon, thank you for responding, I read and understood everything perfectly.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Hello thank you very much for your response and kindness, I am getting in touch with the coaches, thank you very much Greetings !
Training Information:

Took place on: 10/05/2020

Trainer(s) Present: Adrian [T], Carl [T]

Assistance Present: -

Lead Trainer: Adrian [T]

Good Points: Your car control was pretty good, as well as your PITs. You were able to react to sudden suspect's moves and you didn't get tricked. You tried to stick to correct side of road when possible and you were careful with PITs due to your ping.

Improvements: Your tires became a little bit hot once. Remember not to overheat your tires, because that will make controling your car much more difficult and may even lead to you losing a chase.
Always take your time while performing a PITs. Make sure your car is positioned correctly before you hit.

Notes: Very good performance overall.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's