[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Snail / Siwell (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

Their LFS Username(s): MercuryGFX / piresin
Their In-game Nickname(s): Snail / [Šヤ]›Siwell

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 9th May 2020
Time of Incident: see below - Berlin time zone

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
09.05.2020 17:06:05 : Snail : Cop system is corrupt as f
09.05.2020 17:07:08 : Snail : smd Smile <suck my *Removed*?!>
09.05.2020 17:07:32 : Snail: [LOCAL] smd Smile
09.05.2020 17:07:54 : Snail : Dino
09.05.2020 17:07:57 : Snail : you're corrupt asf
09.05.2020 17:26:15 : Snail schaut sich das Rennen an <joins spectators during chase>
09.05.2020 17:26:15 : Snail has been auto-busted
09.05.2020 17:26:15 : Chase length: 0:29 / 0.0 km - Avg: 8km/h - Total cops: 1
09.05.2020 17:30:05 : Snail: [LOCAL] smd
09.05.2020 17:30:13 : Snail : Snail: [LOCAL] smd

09.05.2020 17:16:28 : [Šヤ]›Siwell : are you idiot or what?
09.05.2020 17:25:59 : [Šヤ]›Siwell : because he is an IDIOT
09.05.2020 17:39:22 : [Šヤ]›Siwell : Repetición MP guardada - DINO being a completely FAG
09.05.2020 18:16:11 : [Šヤ]›Siwell : 「OK」Dino[COP] - nice try idiot

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
Chatlogs

Can you provide a mpr of what led to this?
No, not yet. Basically the two guys + miketal.xd ( freekillgta) were speeding in a group, fined by Barney and me for breaking several road laws and got mad about it. Started insulting.

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://uploadir.com/u/1twffgt2

19.26 - just for the reference, first chase starting here with that trio. Nothing relevant, just red light running + fined.

Not gonna bother putting every single small incident in like following chases or Siwell with constant small hits at 41.08 or them trying to block me (41.43 Siwell: "mike dont move" / 42.00)

Just gonna say that if I am copping and notice three people speeding together all the time of course I keep on chasing them. It's like the 100th time people get mad and upset about being chased and act like I am doing something wrong - yet all they'd need to do is stick to the road laws and they don't get chased/fined/followed.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

I need a replay to understand what may have lead to this situation.

Reply to this thread once you've a replay and I'll look into it.

- Frozen
No matter what led to this situation, I surely don't have to be constantly insulted by these people.

If this discord screenshot leads to this warning, then the chatlogs above will surely be enough to take actions aswell.

Probably it makes sense to hand it over to the person who issued the warning I linked above? Thx.

There's no need to hand anything over. I did not say I wont be taking action based on what you've written, but I want to know the whole story before taking action.

Thus, as said, provide me a replay to get the context of what has lead to it. I checked the chatlogs and you !tc 'ed when this happened that we shouldn't bother about it. Now you've reported the situation, thus I would like to see what happened.

-Frozen
The guys were saving replays and trying to report my "wrong" (?) copping. I !TC'd that it's not worth wasting the time on it. I surely didn't mean that the insults didn't bother me.

I'm trying to get you a mpr - I didn't save at that point yesterday cause I usually dont waste my time on reports (anymore) - but if I constantly get insulted by others and I end up with a warning, I do now.
(2020-05-10 12:10)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to get you a mpr - I didn't save at that point yesterday cause I usually dont waste my time on reports (anymore) - but if I constantly get insulted by others and I end up with a warning, I do now.

Allright, let me know once you've one (if you do).

-Frozen
Updated OP, mpr and few last infos at the end of it.
(2020-05-10 13:34)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Updated OP, mpr and few last infos at the end of it.

Hello,

So before I write the outcome of this report, can you clarify this behavior?

https://i.gyazo.com/ec6d20f3e102c9bdc831...1c08b1.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/22f3d1620ceac2ab774a...41acb8.mp4

-Frozen
Yes, I even saw that myself again when I looked through the replay an hour ago.

Around at second 2: Snail and Siwell drive off, I expected miketal.xd to do the same, touching his back slightly
Around at second 3: He starts driving off, immediately stops again as he probably just reacted to my touch at second 2.
Around at second 4: I started driving off as he started driving off a second before, but since he stopped again, there's again a slight car contact.
After second 4: I just wanna get around him, not interesting in messing around with him here
Second 6: He is mad, steers into me, trying to make me spin, makes me go a bit sideways.

That's basically it. Takes a second to react, there are no ram intentions or anything from my side. The only clear intention I see is him trying to make me spin.

I am not denying I hit his back slightly, but as of this scene I avoided including all small similar hits from their sides.
Hello,

Allright. I'm going to try to be clear with you. While looking at this replay I see a general inappropriate behavior from both sides. I dont like their behavior, nor your behavior. They're supposed to respect all players and they failed to do so by insulting and crashing into you. On the other side, you're very well known with our rules and I'm pretty disappointed that you're failing to stick to them. Crashing into them and following them constantly over the track looks like harassment to me. While you may not be breaking a rule of our rules list by fining them over and over, there's always something called common sense and maturity which I see lacking from both parties.

I believe this situation could've been avoided quite simply: by letting each other drive and enjoy the server instead of trying to find a reason to cause a problem. I'm sure you know perfectly well that this was completely avoidable, surely if you look at the GIFs I provided in this thread. There was completely no need for you to wait for them, push them and then try to annoy them even more when the situation was already escalating. That does not make you a better example.

This being said, I'm taking the following action in the hopes none of this ever happens again.

MercuryGFX has been given a confirmable warning to remind him that he should respect other players and behave in an appropriate manner.

piresin has been given a confirmable warning warning to remind him that he should respect other players and that crashing into others is not tolerated.

hsvdin0 has been given a confirmable warning to remind him that harassing other players is not tolerated.

I give you all three a piece of advice. Do yourself a favour and avoid being in this kind of situations. This or anything similar is not something I would like to see happening again from any of the three of you.

- Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's