[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Team Midnight Wanderers [MW]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: INFO.png]
Hello Tc Community,
I want to introduce a new team called Midnight Wanderers.

Who are Midnight Wanderers ?

Midnight Wanderers is a Team that likes to stick out of everyone. How you may ask ? Well we are bored of all the same Car skins like Porsche and BMW. And we want to make something different that sticks out. Something that no one has seen done before.

What do we do in LFS ?

We mainly Cruise. Sometimes we Race and Drift. We also like running from the Police Laugh .

How do you join ?

If you want to join us you have to join our discord (https://discord.gg/dhdXseC). Read the rules. And write about yourself in -I Want To Join- Channel.

Current Members :

Owner :
[MW] Nedas

Co-Owner :
[MW] Tracy

Members :

We expect a bit more of teams than "...". But good luck.
(2020-05-30 16:56)Mihawk Wrote: [ -> ]We expect a bit more of teams than "...". But good luck.

It's my first time writing something on the TC forum. I screwed up the 1 time so just left a few dots and tried again Biggrin. Now you can actually see information about us Biggrin
Oof another new team, wonder how long it'll last before the members disband or combine with another team. Other than that though good luck!
Nice team name.
(2020-05-30 17:28)Nedas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-30 16:56)Mihawk Wrote: [ -> ]We expect a bit more of teams than "...". But good luck.

It's my first time writing something on the TC forum. I screwed up the 1 time so just left a few dots and tried again Biggrin. Now you can actually see information about us Biggrin

Much better! Good thread. Again good luck with team and i expect all members follow the rules!
(2020-05-31 02:16)Mihawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-30 17:28)Nedas Wrote: [ -> ]

Much better! Good thread. Again good luck with team and i expect all members follow the rules!

lol you expect Mihawk??... Smile why do you expect anything Smile

good luck with your team Nedas
Good luck!
Thanks for the support guys apreciate it Thumbup
Best of luck !
I have got an update. We are now open! Join our discord and fill out the needed form to join!
Any updates on how you guys are standing out? No skins or anything Sad
Reference URL's