[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: can't go to window - not using primary adapter (Help me)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My LFS Keeps opening on my second monitor (left monitor) but i want it to be on both monitors but it just keeps saying can't go to window - not using primary adapter
Hello! There is a tip for solve it. You can open Live for Speed, and do the following:

Quote: Press ESC, then OPTIONS and SCREEN.

Another method:

Quote: When In-Game, just press SHIFT+F12

Probably will solve the problem choosing the option "Bordeless Window (multiple monitors).

Here is a screenshot for example:

Any question do not hesitate to contact me!

- Grizzle
(2020-06-07 18:34)Mihawk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! There is a tip for solve it. You can open Live for Speed, and do the following:

Quote: Press ESC, then OPTIONS and SCREEN.

Another method:

Quote: When In-Game, just press SHIFT+F12

Probably will solve the problem choosing the option "Bordeless Window (multiple monitors).

Here is a screenshot for example:

Any question do not hesitate to contact me!

- Grizzle

it just keeps saying in chat can't go to window - not using primary adapter every time i try that Sad
Are both your monitors hooked up to your graphics card? And is the adpater set to your graphics card in game?

[Image: OUmSmdx.png]
(2020-06-07 19:06)ClasK_03 Wrote: [ -> ]Are both your monitors hooked up to your graphics card? And is the adpater set to your graphics card in game?

yes they are but it wont work still

(2020-06-07 19:06)ClasK_03 Wrote: [ -> ]Are both your monitors hooked up to your graphics card? And is the adpater set to your graphics card in game?

i have noticed when i first open the game my 1st monitor goes black for a second (game loading up) then then the game switches to the second monitor
Can you show a screenshot of your graphic settings, just like ClasK_03.
Especially the "adapter" part is interesting.
Reference URL's