[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Oli Klasse [ツ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(This team was rabbit's idea)

We are a new group called Oli Klasse. Ask Rabbit why he chose this name. We use the [ツ] tag. We are a cruise team that would like people to join, and these people would preferably have to be banned at least once, as this team is where you revive yourself. Although if you get banned twice whilst in the team, you are going to have to be kicked from our team.

Rules:
1. Try not to crash into others. If you do, please apologise, maybe pay compensation, then drive on.
2. Respect everyone, everywhere, including the TC servers and our discord. Strictly, NO RACISM and try not to swear.
3. Comply by discord T.O.S, and TC rules.

How to join:
To join, please join our discord: https://discord.gg/VXcPQ2G and then DM me: olizzz8#6847
Best of luck with your team!
Thanks
(2020-06-12 09:52)oliwier3 Wrote: [ -> ]Rules:
1. Try not to crash into others. If you do, please apologise, maybe pay compensation, then drive on.

10.2 Dont Crash into Oli while he is wrong waying.
good luck
(2020-06-12 09:52)oliwier3 Wrote: [ -> ][..] these people would preferably have to be banned at least once, [..]

That's.. interesting..
Yeah we want people to get better and just give them a help
Am I understanding this right? You want people that have been banned before to join your team? Anyways good luck!
Good luck mate !
team ricers does the same .. they also have members who were banned once

but interesting the way with you
(2020-06-13 10:49)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]team ricers does the same .. they also have members who were banned once

but interesting the way with you

No, we are not into getting banned people inside the team. I can agree with your second sentence.

Good luck Oli legend
A weird concept but I guess that's how new ideas are born.

Good luck. Thumbup
(2020-06-12 09:52)oliwier3 Wrote: [ -> ]We are a cruise team that would like people to join, and these people would preferably have to be banned at least once

damn it Sad

Stuck in 6S i guess...
(2020-06-12 09:52)oliwier3 Wrote: [ -> ][..] these people would preferably have to be banned at least once, [..]

This idea has potential, but it requires the team leaders to lead by example (follow the rules, don't get banned). I hope that this can grow into a reputable community team with quality members. Best of luck.

I really do not understand it but good luck with the team!
Reference URL's