[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Multiple suggestions for towies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to suggest a ranking system for towies.

How like with police they get rankings.

Tows should as well.

My suggestion would be a change to the licensing.

At a certain rank or amount of XP, as [TOW] they can apply for [Med]/[RES] license. Still include testing and cost for the leicense, but only eligibility for it be ranking with tow license instead of distance.

This will reduce the amount of people breaking rules as med/res plus gives then experience as a towie before being able to get emergency cehicle status and respond with blues and 2s.

---------------------------------------------------

Can we add limits to towies per call? Maybe first 2 to respond, or even 1 and they can call in assistance if needed? Since we do have the option to call for power support or winch support, thats how more towies can be called? Better use of resources, especially when there is like more than 3 towies on, it can get cluttered fast at a scene.

Also another can we get just rear Roadblock for towies doing traffic control? When there's a scene that needs to be blocked off and no cops available to assist, we can block traffic with hazard and a rear roadblock.

Possibly use by a higher ranked vehicle or even med/res only at a specific rank to prevent abuse.

signage like HWA has for closed intersections or diversion of traffic due to a specific scene, rodeclosure for tow job, again, higher ranking use only like suggestion above.
Very interesting the roadblock suggestion. But it would for MES/RES too. But instead the roadblock with BLUE and WHITE tyres, it could be with YELLOW and WHITE tyres, like this one:

Quote: It should be fine if there is an item which you buy to place a roadblock as TOW/RES.
(2020-06-12 18:38)Mihawk Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting the roadblock suggestion. But it would for MES/RES too. But instead the roadblock with BLUE and WHITE tyres, it could be with YELLOW and WHITE tyres, like this one:

Quote: It should be fine if there is an item which you buy to place a roadblock as TOW/RES.

Hey! I like both those ideas. Yellow and white tires. And a purchasable upgrade. That's smart. Smile Purchasing it would also help against it being abused by noobs. And like I also said, a specific rank or number of XP to be eligible to use it in the first place. Maybe change that to buying instead.
i think that would go far beyond the rights of the tows ..

only the police should carry out such a demolition ...

but nice idea .. but in the event of major accidents or breakdowns, police officers only block the road
(2020-06-13 10:47)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]i think that would go far beyond the rights of the tows ..

only the police should carry out such a demolition ...

but nice idea .. but in the event of major accidents or breakdowns, police officers only block the road

My suggestion for it is in case there is no police available. Don't know how many times I needed a road blocked and no police available for traffic control. Hence why I suggested that higher rank res/med could be eligible for the road closure signage like hwa has, and the use for road blocks.

In Canada and USA there is such thing as Fire Police. Which does the things I described. So was thinking could implement it somehow. Again higher ranks with a the ranking system. As there is right now XP gained for tows. But nothing from it other than just X amount of RP per call. no ranking system at all.
if then only from a certain res or med level .. then a res or med test should also be rewritten ..
I had originally said that there should still be tests to take.
Reference URL's