[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + "Player" Ram :) (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: MercuryGFX

Their LFS Username(s): hsvdin0
Their In-game Nickname(s): ¢OK£ Dino -

Incident Information

Date of Incident: June 14, 2020
Time of Incident: Possibly 14:55 (Not quite sure)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): So basically I and Dino are in beef, Which means I don't talk to him nor does he. He did this by his own desire, It was not a mistake, He apologized to make himself innocent (Protection). I brought this out and asked him Why ram? He replied back with "haha ram?" dunno what he did, I know for a fact that I don't care, I want this dude punished. Timestamp: 17:40:00

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): http://www.mediafire.com/file/eip1pedlb6...g.mpr/file
Can‘t believe this, literally drove 1 km in 2 weeks and grabbed another report.
Believe me or not until u said „are u still mad?“ or something I didn‘t even realize who I hit.

relax, we entered the RB together and I just expected u to leave it where I left it (otherwise u would‘ve just gone around it/u turned on it, which is ofc fine but I didn‘t expect it), considering u were far on the right. u even got a sorry as I realized obv that the crash was my fault, no?
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Dino's driving was poor and was possibly distracted by chat but no brakes were applied in an attempt to reduce the impact of hitting. A more sincere apology/explanation could have been given in-game to avoid this report instead of having to explain himself further here.

Whilst this incident itself is quite trivial and happens a lot on the roundabout, the attitude from Dino wasn't great, which is appearing to be a trend. Dino will be issued with a final with the aim of improving his attitude to driving and dealing with players in the server.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's