[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting - RICKY (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Driloniloni110

Their LFS Username(s):Richricky
Their In-game Nickname(s): RICKY

Incident Information

Date of Incident:7/7/2020
Time of Incident:15:38PM

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):1:25:25. So i had a chase with my teammate and we were betting on that chase so we talked about it on the chat. So i think he did that on purpose for the bet not for sure. Now i was goin on the straight and this guy "turned" on me. So i stopped and he said my bad all good i was letting it go and he said how can i pay. I didnt need the cash, I only needed an explonation on why he did that. He said his key stuck on the keyboard so he turned right. I watched the replay and I feel that his key didnt stuck on the keyboard and he did that on purpose. As I saw in replay he could turn the wheel left and right with no problem he was goin straight then turned right then left. He is a new player so thats why I wanted to put this report here. A warning would be fine at least.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://ufile.io/uof6u1w3
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

While I understand your frustration after the incident, please remember to stay calm when such things happen. Threating people to be reported does not really make the conversation with the other person any easier. If you believe their explanation/reason is not valid, you can always proceed with a report. However, having a proper conversation (without threats) first always helps to solve the situation.

From what I could see he wanted to pay a compensation for the accident, which may indicate he's not doing that on purpose. Whether he was aiming at you or it was his keyboard which was 'sticky' will be something I'll leave in the middle. I've seen him letting chases pass just fine minutes before the incident, so I would not know why he would aim at you in this case.

Nonetheless, he caused several accidents before this incident and his driving skills are somewhat reckless and dangerous at some points. Considering he's a new player to our servers, Richricky will receive a confirmable-warning to remind him to drive with care and on the correct side of the road. Hopefully this does not happen again.

Thanks,
Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's