[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - vilix (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: oliwier3

Their LFS username(s): vilix
Their LFS GameName(s): [OK] Vilix

Replay link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vck9bkhdwh...t.mpr/file
Replay timestamp: 23:50 - Vilix rams then disconnects

Description of incident:
Around 11:00 BST 08/07/2020
Was farming money, went to a safezone and then I went afk to do something for a sec. I come back and then I was about to drive out before vilix rams me full speed then disconnects.
Let me note on the replay before vilix rammed him i pushed him while he was "afk" because he was parked behind me and infront me was saab and i couldnt move
I asked him few times on !local and public chat to move he did not respond
Well if I went to the bathroom then how do I control it
on my screen i disconnected before i hit you, but i guess now you have somewhat of a legitimate reaason to report, rather than threatening every player on the server. Pepega.
Watch the replay then
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
There is simply no justification for Vilix's actions here, completely unnecessary. It did nothing but make matters worse. No players should "chance" disconnecting on-time before full speed ramming someone, therefore he will receive a 2 day ban.

oliwier3, it's becoming clear that you still cannot play on CityDriving without disrupting someones gameplay. Of all the places you could park up, you decided that you would block another players path so they couldn't move without hitting into you, adjusting yourself so that you were tightly against the car of krisar4321BG. He asked you to move on several occasions but you didn't, then proceeded to mention about reporting him for ramming. Whether that was a joke or not, you seem to get a buzz out of provoking people and it's very draining, especially when admins have to look at incidents like this where the root cause is you. In the OP, you claim that you drove into a safezone, but you were not in a safezone. The blue square indicates a safezone in this area. Had you have minded your own business and been respectful to the other players in the server, there wouldn't be an issue. Instead of lying about parking in a safezone to go AFK. Therefore, you'll be placed on another 14 day ban.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's