[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: InSim Level-Up Money Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community.

After busting LinuXarN, he asked me: "What do we do with XP?".
Then I thought: what if you earn money when you level up?

COPs:
The higher your rank, the more the money you'll earn when you level up. For example (ignore the amounts, you guys of course can and will change it), let's suppose you are in COP rank 1. When you rank up/be promoted, you will earn €1,000. In the next time you rank up, you will earn €2,000, and so on...

MEDs, TOWs, Robbers:
As this roles don't have a "level-up" system, they could earn money for every X xp earned. For example, let's suppose you escaped from a chase and got +170XP, then if you have (for example only) 1000XP as Robber, you'll earn automatically €1,000.

It's just an idea, I really don't know if it's good. That's all, thank everyone for reading everything.

Att,
Guilherme.
the cops are already getting good money .. so I think it is good as it is now ...

vcu shouldn't get any money lool (joke )

med tow and res .. since it is voluntary to give people money .. that would be a good idea for me .. so that people will be rewarded .... +1 for that .. maybe you can write the insim like with police officers ... the money could be calculated depending on the level of difficulty ... tow-finelist res-fine list and med-finelist ...

vcu shouldn't get any money lool

robber? why should the robbers get money for breaking the road rule? think that should not be discussed further Smile
(2020-07-08 20:31)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]vcu shouldn't get any money lool
CursingCursing

From my point of view, money is quite (too?) easy to be earned, even by cruising.
I don't think it would be a good option to inject even more money into the economy.
also a good position yukine ...

it doesn't have to be big money for the helping Jobs...

you could create a small finelist ... 50-150 € would be okay from my point of view ...
(2020-07-08 20:31)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]robber? why should the robbers get money for breaking the road rule? think that should not be discussed further Smile

Technically, it is allowed to break road laws, you will be chased by cops. That's the fun. You lose a lot of money by speeding (specially on Devil's Corner at Jamaica track). Anyways, I agree with your viewpoint + yukine's viewpoint, except that I don't earn much money as COP (as I'm terribly BAD - you can see I failed the BASIC training twice), so maybe bad COPs like me could earn money in level up.

Or just starting ranks would earn money for leveling up, for example, only rank 1 to rank 15, as the initial police officers are usually poor.

Anyways, thank you Smile
I can only say practice makes perfect .. and watch .. carl and angel are good cops .. just watch for a while .. or barney .. these players understood the principle very well ...

through normal driving you earn a lot more money .. you can also talk to bee .. or with other players what is the best setup ...

but giving cops extra money because of the ranks I think is superfluous
Quote:InSim Level-Up Money Suggestion

As everyone has said, this will only pump more money into the TC economy, when there's already enough.

I don't think it's too hard for COPs to earn money, especially if they are new. But if you are having problems with the practical side of copping, one thing I would suggest is get a FXO (I find them much easier to handle than FZ5s) and just save our layout and drive around in singleplayer. Get use to the corners, learn the lines and just learn how to control your car in general - that definitely helped me, anyway.

If you need any help I'm always here on forum messaging, by the way.
Its all about leveling up, cuz it makes no sense right now.
Just delete it then, with XP aswell.
why shouldn't that make sense joe?

think that's a good idea .. so you can see what experience the cop has
Reference URL's