[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Stuntman (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: nicolarson5

Their LFS Username(s): timoonn
Their In-game Nickname(s): Stuntman

Incident Information

I was towing Hipo but got a phone call, so I had to stop and leave him on the side of the road in a safe place

(57:35 ) Stuntman came and rammed Hipo leaving him in the middle of the road,
Stuntman got stuck by himself in the barrier after that crash

Then Frozen asked who left Hipo in the middle of the Road

Stuntman didn't respond. He was cleary responsible and could have said that is was him but he let the situation escalate

As if it wasn't enough, he added another layer

(59:10) He said that I left him in the barrier implying that I crashed him which is clearly a lie

Finally, when Hipo came back and asked who was responsible for this, he told him that I was a noob...

So I am here to report :

- His ramming
- For escalating the problem by not answering to Frozen right after the crash
- For lying to admin
- For lying to Hipo

And for his general malicious behaviour in the server

Date of Incident: 09/07/2020
Time of Incident: 14 : 00 CEST

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Evidence

In the Replay at 57:35
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/veecy3vl6...e.mpr/file
My only fault here is to ram hipo on highspeed road (we kinda always ram each others) even if no trafic.

I quickly afk after my car ending stuck, so I didnt saw was hipo on the road
So Frozen asked you, not me. He doesn't like me so I don't interfere with its "work".

I said "u left me" because I was stuck and waiting for help from a med/tow, but you left ignoring me. That's all, its not important.

Then I said "uber is nubi", as a casual joke, im always saying this

What a drama for nothing
You were not AFK right after your crash. You steering wheel is moving all over the place, you are honking and saying lies...

Well I let admin judge...
I was on laptop battery, I moved the PC (3.5kg) to the desk to plug it, with the mouse sitting on it while moving it, that's why my steering is moving.

I honked once before.
Ok, let's pretend that you are not responsible at all in this event
I want you to use your common sense.
Please understand that I don't care about being trolled, it's not the first time that we troll each other and I am ok with that.

But I do care about not being banned from TC server.
I also care about not giving unnecessary work to admin

During this event, you both exposed me to a ban and gave unnecessary work to admin
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

It's been several times now that the three of you have been involved in incidents in regards to ramming each other, crashing each other and in general causing a mess outside stunt areas. I believe I spent quite some time in the past explaining you and the other two persons why this is not allowed.

Let me make clear that I do not have anything personal against anyone here and I surely believe that we all should have fun and enjoy the stay in our servers. The issue arises when 'your' fun starts to ruin someone else's fun. That is exactly what happens when you guys crash, ram and mess around outside the designated stunt areas. After my last warning, some seem to have woken up and realized that this should stop, but some others not.

Uber: regarding me speaking to you about the issue in the servers. I did not take any action against you as you did nothing wrong in this case. However, perhaps it's time for you to think whether you want to be involved with people who keep putting you in a position which may get you in trouble. Avoiding or simply finding other people to play with may be a wiser choice, but that's for you to decide.

As per previous warnings given, timoonn has been banned for 7 days for ramming. He will also receive a confirmable-warning to remind him that ramming is not tolerated in our servers.

I hope the situation is clear now.

Thanks,
Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's