[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Mezitury, ruchniks (Report Archived by Kyle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Xx_Huguinho753_xX

Their LFS Username(s): npgilbertson, LV3118
Their In-game Nickname(s):Mezitury, ruchniks

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 12/07/2020
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Mezitury - 1:53:02 Rams oncoming traffic without apologysing. 1:54:30 Once again, might have rammed a bunch more but couldn't find it. 1:55:48 he ends up crashing into a barrier, which i couldn't brake in time so i end rear ending him, still apologysed, after it he manages to get out, i did signals intending that i was going to the safezone, he full speed rams me and assumes he did revenge ramming.

Ruchniks - 33:34 follows at full speed the chase. Overtakes fredo, overtakes me, almost full speed rammed into hakujona. Even when other players told him that was wrong he didn't show any regret or atleast knowledge that what he did was against the rules.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/lxruaicm6...y.mpr/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5zwr193hr...s.mpr/file

Sorry for long MPR's, tried !report but the admin online had a 10x bigger MPR.
My apologies here. I wasn't in my mood so I was driving a lot faster and more uncautious. Although I see this as a ban wish or so for me because of personal factor. I think that everything can be achieved with apologising, respect and peace and not in a way of hate. Thats my driving rarely, I am sure that there are more dangerous drivers out there than me who are causing crashes more often. I am wrong this time but always doing those crazy things with maximum care and awareness thats why I didn't crash going high speed, like mentioned, almost rammed into hakujona, but didn't. Hope that both sides will understand the factors as I understand yours hurt. Yes, it was a lot of adrenaline and I kinda liked it, yes it was very dangerous. I hope nothing tragic happened.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Great to see you apologysing here and admitting your mistake as you didn't at the moment itself. Even if you were driving faster or carelessly you still could've braked, we plenty see you did it intentionally as you kept doing such for a long time and you were warned about it.
(2020-07-12 22:00)ruchniks Wrote: [ -> ]I am wrong this time but always doing those crazy things with maximum care and awareness thats why I didn't crash going high speed, like mentioned, almost rammed into hakujona, but didn't.
You cannot count with luck in the next time if there will be one. You plently went full speed into hakujona for some unknown reason.
By the way, this is not a ban wish or spread of hate, this is a report. If you do something that affects others gameplays and its against rules you get in here. Theres no personal reason for me doing this report as i don't even know you.
People are causing crashes, they apologyse for it, if they don't you can come here too and report them. Excusing yourself because others did is not the way.

(2020-07-12 22:00)ruchniks Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies here. I wasn't in my mood so I was driving a lot faster and more uncautious. Although I see this as a ban wish or so for me because of personal factor. I think that everything can be achieved with apologising, respect and peace and not in a way of hate. Thats my driving rarely, I am sure that there are more dangerous drivers out there than me who are causing crashes more often. I am wrong this time but always doing those crazy things with maximum care and awareness thats why I didn't crash going high speed, like mentioned, almost rammed into hakujona, but didn't. Hope that both sides will understand the factors as I understand yours hurt. Yes, it was a lot of adrenaline and I kinda liked it, yes it was very dangerous. I hope nothing tragic happened.

I admire you saying sorry to Callys. However, you agreed to follow the rules in your last unban request (tc-g.uk/t=32676), so therefore you have been given a long ban (30 days).

npgilbertson has been banned for three days for ramming.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's