[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi . [TC]►Kyle◄
Then it's possible unban my user
And thank you so much. [/font]

Administrator Message by: Kyle

Split your post into a new thread of its own, as it's not related to where you posted it (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=32783)
Hi,

You're not banned from the servers, but instead your MED/RES license has been revoked for 7 days (from yesterday).

The reason why I revoked this is due to the fact that there were a couple of complaints from users on the servers about you being a MED/RES. This wasn't actually why I stopped and spoke to you, but because you had an ambulance skin on depsite being a rescue (RES), and you also had a multi-colour tag (which is not allowed).

When I asked if you did the test yourself, you said yes. Howewer, I looked at the test log and it shows a UK IP taking the test, despite you being in SA. Then, when I asked you about your usage of a VPN, or whether you did it on your own device, you didn't answer properly. You was also confused about me talking about your MED license, despite it being the same as RES (apart from the skin). That was the reason why I revoked your license, as it's clear you didn't do the test yourself, due to you lacking the basic understanding.

Of course, if you could give me a reasonable explanation on here as to what happened, I would be more than happy to reinstate your license - however, at this time, I have no reason to.

- Kyle
Yes I did the test on my own. In my country the United Kingdom. I don't use VPN, anyway. This is my first day. It's normal to have simple mistakes
Thank you
(2020-07-12 23:12)SS. Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I did the test on my own. In my country the United Kingdom. I don't use VPN, anyway.

How can you explain your LFS account being used in Saudi Arabia?
Old not now
(2020-07-14 06:55)SS. Wrote: [ -> ]Old not now

You have never connected to our LFS servers from the United Kingdom, yet your test was carried out in the UK.

It's in black and white that you did not do the test yourself.
What you want now. KYLE
I don't want anything - you can take your test again. Thread locked.
Reference URL's