[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - Avc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Avc
Nickname: Tigertheory
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No

Hello! I have been playing on this server for a while, and I really enjoy it. I like the role-playing aspect of it.

I have been watching [COP] taking down criminals, and looking cool protecting the city :3. I really want to contribute to the "police force", stop criminals and bring justice to the city!

I hope you consider training me!

Thank you!

Avc
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read and understood the rules!
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 15/07/2020

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T]

Assistance Present: Alex [CA], Kyle [CA]

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Good understanding of the maneuvers taught to you in the training. Your braking in the braking task was very good.

Improvements: You need to initiate the chase with the correct binds before putting on your strobes. It took you a while to realise that you were pressing !stop before a chase had even started. Additionally, your driving became quite dangerous as you began smashing into armcos and losing control. You were not able to keep up with the suspect and you were turning in the opposite direction to them, losing contact. Try to make use of the mini-map as it helps when the suspect is far ahead. The chase didn't last very long and so you need to practice a lot more with controlling your car at high and low speeds.

Notes: Feel free to gain some practice and re-apply after the 7 day cooldown.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's