[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Tdu online cruise (TC community) - 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys.
Tonight I stumbled across some very old videos, including this one from Pipa.
I wondered if some of the old guys still lurk through these forums from time to time. Tongue
Seeing those made me somehow nostalgic, I was 14 back then.
Even Jedi was cruising with us, may he cruise in heaven. Sad

i still know some of the people ... an eye always has a tear for a very great person
I scrolled through some old posts and also the, now defunct, Team [GLOW] forum section.
Daaamn the memories are strong. Would love to catch up with the people who made my childhhod. Biggrin
Back then LFS, TC and GLOW were a big part of my life and I'm kind of saddened I lost contact to most of those peeps. Although I'm lucky to still be in little contact with some of them.
I am also lucky to see TC is still going strong, and even seeing CSR, RDSR and 6Speed still being alive.

What a throwback!

At this point, whoever reads this and at some point accepted my presence back then: Thank You!
I am still annoying af, but I managed to get ten years older. And I am full of gratitude for having been able to be a part of such a great community!
you wrote that well ...

Unfortunately there are very few of the very old drivers here ...
but many have already left and lost interest ..

Part of the reason is that there are too few updates or simply that life eats too much time.

But there are also new great people who have changed TC to positive ones ...

I've been on TC for 13 years now and also noticed that the community has changed .. but that's just the change of generations Smile
Good to see you Bullet!

The TDU cruises were so much fun. I'd love a new TDU game to cruise in.

It's actually scary how long ago it was. Now I'm just old Laugh
Quite the throwback indeed! Some good people in that video Smile
(2020-07-25 09:33)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]The TDU cruises were so much fun. I'd love a new TDU game to cruise in.

It's funny you say that... Reunion?
(2020-07-25 10:56)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-25 09:33)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]The TDU cruises were so much fun. I'd love a new TDU game to cruise in.

Yess.. we have to. They need to give us a release date.
(2020-07-25 10:56)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]

Count me in Biggrin
(2020-07-25 09:33)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually scary how long ago it was. Now I'm just old Laugh

at 27 you are not yet old ... you only start at 30 Wink
Reference URL's