[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request - Joz (Unban Request Granted by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: MrJonttu, but I'm asking unban for tc discord so Joz#3394

● Time & Date of Incident: Don't remember. It was some months ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Because I dont remember why I was banned for and I feel like I miss a lot of fun by not being in TC Discord, I would like to be more part of this community, not just drive on the server while others talk on discord. I think I deserve 2nd chance. Hope to see u on dc Wink
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

Your memory seems not so well, this should give you a little hint: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=31842
Hi,

Thanks for reminding me with that. I didn't even remember that was in 2019. But anyways, because my ban is over in the lfs server I think I should get unbanned for discord too. But u make the decision, I hope it is a good decision...
If you can promise you will follow rules of Discord server, especially not swear nor be abusive towards anyone, I will unban you. Please reply if you agree.
I promise to follow the rules and be nicer to everyone. [/align]
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's