[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Keys to the kingdom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys.

Damm, I though this would be easy to write, but i guess it's not. Well its around 3 years ago I joined teamĀ RDSR, and from day 1 I had so much fun within this team, some really great laughs and awesome times on the server. I also been so lucky to climb the ranks through the team and end up on the top of the Stairs and carry the titel Leader. It have been awesome!!! unfortunately, everything that goes up must come down again.

Around 5 months ago the Corona Virus hit World Wide and caused lockdown. restrictions and alot of other things that for some people meant alot more time home and alot of time to game, but not for me. For me it meant twice as much work, so had around 70-80 hours of work each week, restrictions that made alot of troubles on work and in my personal life, and all this caos caused I went down with a huge bang, and got really Ill, and still fights abit with recovery, this is also why I havent been active on servers because I got some other stuff that needed my attention, this is also why I would like to announce my step down from Leader To Supervisor. I had so many good ideas, and cool events I wanted to bring to life within the RDSR, but I cant with respect for myself and the team stay in this postition with my current health status. I really loved leading the team and its awesome members, and I am gonna miss it without doubt, but I wont leave the management fully.
I would like to Hand over the keys to the kingdom to Sky. He, with assistant from Kiwie have really helped me through the times as leader. I can without problems hand the keys to him, i'm confident that he will do whatever is best for the team, and also its members, So please Welcome RDSR new leader [RDSR] Sky

I will downstep to Supervisor and assist with running the team together with the management [RDSR] Morreboy

I would also like to welcome RDSR newest Recruit [RDSR] Micro who will face a 2 week recruitment.
I am sure he will do very well and would be a great asset for the Devils! Good luck mate!
Hi morre,

did a good job as a leaderWink ...

yes some have a lot of time to play and others have to work hard ..
Unfortunately, this virus destroyed a lot ... but we will and have to manage it..

I wish you with all my heart that you will be completely healthy again .. we will miss your time on the server...

Good luck Sky (AS) and have fun ...
I think you are doing a good job Smile

good luck micro
Reference URL's