[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - valde (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:tristatron

Their LFS Username(s):valdewrx
Their In-game Nickname(s):valde

Incident Information

Date of Incident:8/15/2020
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
REPLAY1:
54:37 - he starts accelerating soon after I come into view, and you can he him start aiming for me (I didn't react because from my perspective it looked like he momentarily forgot which side of the road to drive on)
54:43 - he rams me once, instantly starts accelerating afterwards and rams me a 2nd time, completely destroying my car

I tried talking to him but he insisted the crash was my fault somehow, despite me being on the correct side of the road. When I told him which side you're supposed to drive on he just responded with "you are zzzzz", "dont drive zzz"

REPLAY2:
14:52 - he did the same thing again to someone else later, you can see him intentionally choose the wrong side of the barrier so he could ram them

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
Replay 1
Replay 2
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

After reviewing the replay, valdewrx can be seen crashing into you and other players on purpose. He's been warned for this behavior in the past and apparently he does not care about our rules at all.

This being said, valdewrx has been banned for 14 days from our servers and will receive a confirmable warning to remind him that crashing/ramming other players is not tolerated in our servers.

Thanks for your report.
- Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's