[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Koponen (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

Their LFS Username(s): grosblyth
Their In-game Nickname(s):/// Koponen

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 18th September 2020
Time of Incident: 9:19 am (mpr time)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
3:20:22 (Ram): You can clearly see he steers straight into me with fullspeed

On almost empty server I went afk and forgot to put handbrake on.
After returning I saw a heavy crash message and checked MPR to see what happened. I noticed I rolled back a lot (my bad) but my car ended up rather save on my lane on the very left side.

There was no reason for Koponen to crash me on my side (him wrongwaying) only because of my wrong parking. He even steers into me and doesn't brake.

Tried to talk to him afterwards but all he said was that he didn't ram me and didn't admin any fault, so it unfortunately ends up here now.
Thanks.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://uploadir.com/u/xaecqyn2
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

(2020-09-18 09:36)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed I rolled back a lot (my bad) but my car ended up rather save on my lane on the very left side.

Indeed. Earlier on the replay you were also half-parked on the road. Perhaps it's better if you find the right place to park and stop your car before you go AFK. You did not even fully stop the car or use the handbrake to prevent rolling backwards.

Nonetheless, this does not give grosblyth any reason to crash into your car on purpose. Therefore, grosblyth will receive a confirmable warning to remind him that crashing/ramming other players is not tolerated in our servers.

Thanks for your report.
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's