[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report C.File--- (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Xx_Huguinho753_xX

Their LFS Username(s): cRash90
Their In-game Nickname(s): C.File ---

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 21/09/2020
Time of Incident: 18:40

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 1.17.55 - User started to speak other language in main chat and insult me in other language.
1.18.33 (mata-te** fdp, **kill your self fdp* filho da put@* (son of a b....))
1.19.23 ( hugo vai pro caralho** fdgp*, filho da granda put@* (hugo go f...yourself** big son of a b...*)
1.19.40 ( como** a puta* da tua mãe***, i f...** your mom*** that b....*); (atrasado mental, *brain damaged)
1.20.10 (aprende a escrever macaco*, learn how to write monkey* (monkey = racism in portugal)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):http://www.mediafire.com/file/0bg2lduvik5ra23/Report+C.File---.mpr/file

* Translation
1.20.10 monkey isn't a racism in portugal and if you want to enter that way you said the same thing.

and when i said como it hasn't in f*** it was in like from what i said previously.

-29:11.85 - he said the same monkey stuff.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0cjelbcjcu...3.mpr/file

and all of this started cuz you rammed me everybody can pit me everytime you chase me and hit me i go fly just funny.
Excuse me mate, you jumped over the barrier, as common sense as seem you gained advatange by it i asked you to not move. Which you started doing and then stopped. Don't come at me thinking im not portuguese ''como a tua mãe'' in polite words means i do sex with your mother, which it isn't his true meaning, which i said correctly what it meaned. I never called you monkey and your MPR shows it. I haven't either insult with swearing words in portuguese like you did too.
And yes, depending on what you on about, monkey in portugal means racism.
Plus nice MPR, doesn't prove anything, marty was my friend, and that expression '' i dont speak monkey '' is a joke here in the server. Such he took as joke too.

Would be more polite from you to apologyse or either explain your actions, rather then trying to report me for something invalid.
"Don't come at me thinking im not portuguese ''como a tua mãe'' in polite words means i do sex with your mother," yet again when i said como i said it "like". don't come with bullshit that what i said. i'm explaining what i said and the meaning. don't try to be superior and you will never a get a apologise from me.

"Excuse me mate, you jumped over the barrier, as common sense as seem you gained advatange by it i asked you to not move. Which you started doing and then stopped. " i said i was waiting.

and no monkey isn't racist in portugal you are still wrong.

lost my self abit there a i just want to say sorry to the community not that
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
oh and im not going to apologise cuz last time i did it you laugh'd at my face kiddo.
Crash90 has been banned for 21 days due to: talking another language in main chat, swearing & insulting another player in another language.

xx_huguinho753_xx, you are forever digging yourself a hole when it comes to playing on this server, you are often as bad as the people you are reporting and need to realise this. Take a different approach, like you have been advised in the past. You will also receive a 2 day ban for talking other languages in main chat & the following chat lines which only provoked the situation and are not entirely respectful.

Quote:T.U.G [COP] : bro you worthless
T.U.G [COP] : didn't do english school either
T.U.G [COP] : english in main chat fortnite kiddo

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's