[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The culprit of the accident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i have suggestions
when 2 car accident call cops to coming and cop check replay file and next send fines for culprit player
for now if accident happend if cop see it send fines and all money Received to cop
and my mean is when cop find culprit player send fines and 50% 50% money for player and cop received money

and thats have some rules like real :

if 2 player accident they are will be stop and dont leave accident sence
or if player dont stop and run he can call COP and cop have 60sc to find him in map and chase him
if you are have better idea like this comment it Rolleyes
[Image: Car-Accident-696x456.jpg]
It's a nice idea in theory, but I can see a few potential issues. Anyways, here are the questions I have about your idea.
  • Quote:when 2 car accident call cops to coming and cop check replay file
    What if the COP has a 6 hour replay file, are you prepared to wait this long?
  • Quote:or if player dont stop and run he can call COP
    Is it assumed that the first player to leave an accident scene is the one who caused it?
  • What happens if no COPs are online?
  • How are fines sent?
Hello, take into consideration COP can only issue fines when him saw what occured and if him is sure who is the guilty.

Rule 4.9
Quote: [...] A cop may only initiate a chase for offenses he has actually witnessed from his car. [...]

Since that, check replay before fine to found the guilty is not necessary in my point of view and on your suggestion it may take a few time according Carl mentioned.

Quote:What if the COP has a 6 hour replay file, are you prepared to wait this long?

If the COP fined incorrectly, you can also request a refund on forum.

Rule 3.8
Quote: [...] If you think the fine is unfair, post a refund request on the forum along with a replay. Also, consider a report against the cop if he/she consequently issues wrong fines and/or behaves incorrectly.

If according you said make it as a rule,that will only increases the work load for administrators, as it will be just another rule that can be broken.

Quote: if 2 player accident they are will be stop and dont leave accident sence

For last consider accidents happens, COPS cannot be called for any reason, even in accidents that are announced by InSim, as in many cases these rammings are friendly in Stunt Zones.

In my opinion that feature is not necessary.

Regards,

~ Grizzle
(2020-10-14 18:01)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]It's a nice idea in theory, but I can see a few potential issues. Anyways, here are the questions I have about your idea.
  • Quote:when 2 car accident call cops to coming and cop check replay file
    What if the COP has a 6 hour replay file, are you prepared to wait this long?
  • Quote:or if player dont stop and run he can call COP
    Is it assumed that the first player to leave an accident scene is the one who caused it?
  • What happens if no COPs are online?
  • How are fines sent?

for first quote
when player accident and try to call cop or specking to player for pay accident i didn't think its go longer than 2 min and when cop played 6.7 hours and have big mpr file i don't think its take over than 30sc time to go current time accident happend

and if cop have low performance system he can go every 2 hours or 3 hours so safe zone and disconnect server to clear mpr cash and again join !

for scound quote

thats like Steal command when 1 player Theft another player cop have 60sc time to find him and chase him. and when no cop is online no body can chase theft player !
and Remember it its just for accident not ramming when player ramming he can report or do ban on forum like before...

but Drivers usually know who is to blame for the accident
and thats like real life
when 2 car accident and 1 driver run and dont stop if you have dashcam or see car plate you call cop to coming and show cop video or say him car plate number

and for lfs we are say cop have 1min or another time like 1:30 have time to find him and chase him

and i think for pay money use money ( !sorry ) example if hard accdeint have 400euro if player say sorry and pay 400euro for this example cop get 100euro and 300 euro for player

i think its better for player when accident and another player is culprit of the accident dont say !sorry and just say sorry for apologize to not banned
its better for player when his not culprit of the accident

(2020-10-14 19:17)Grizzle Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, take into consideration COP can only issue fines when him saw what occured and if him is sure who is the guilty.

Rule 4.9
Quote: [...] A cop may only initiate a chase for offenses he has actually witnessed from his car. [...]

Since that, check replay before fine to found the guilty is not necessary in my point of view and on your suggestion it may take a few time according Carl mentioned.

Quote:What if the COP has a 6 hour replay file, are you prepared to wait this long?

If the COP fined incorrectly, you can also request a refund on forum.

Rule 3.8
Quote: [...] If you think the fine is unfair, post a refund request on the forum along with a replay. Also, consider a report against the cop if he/she consequently issues wrong fines and/or behaves incorrectly.

If according you said make it as a rule,that will only increases the work load for administrators, as it will be just another rule that can be broken.

Quote: if 2 player accident they are will be stop and dont leave accident sence

For last consider accidents happens, COPS cannot be called for any reason, even in accidents that are announced by InSim, as in many cases these rammings are friendly in Stunt Zones.

In my opinion that feature is not necessary.

Regards,

~ Grizzle

for 1 part
i say cop see mpr files and next cop know who is culprit accident or if cop see 2 2 player is culprit he can send 50 50 fines or dont send fines
and i think for this part is better when player call sos for cop replay just 1 cop can go for accident sence and i think every call have Cost for player calling cop like 50 euro or 100 euro or etc...

for part 2 Since that, check replay before fine...
2 player have 30sc time to fix problem to palyer 1 and player 2 and if they are dont find any way ( player think not The culprit of the accident) call cop to comming and see repaly.....
thats not mean player can call after 30 min ago accident happend
jsut 30sc or 1 min not more

for part 3 If the COP fined incorrectly, you can also request a refund on forum.

i know its can do more work for admins in forum
in real we have some rules for accident . and in lfs we can do like real
when 1 player go ww and accident you think who The culprit of the accident?
or when 1 player accident from behind who is The culprit of the accident?
or ets...
we can Write some rules for this for cop

for part 4 For last consider accidents happens, COPS cannot be ....
player cant call cop in friendly in Stunt Zones ( like !laser cant work in safe zone )
just for another road thats not stunt zones its can work !
and if player accident stunt zones its like before can work ( like now whats he can do ? report or say admin or etc...)
I think when happens accident with 2 player
1 player is The culprit of the accident run and palyer 2 not culprit of the accident call cop

if player 1 think not culprit of the accident he can stop to cop coming and see check replay and send fines .
and when player 1 is culprit of the accident and player 2 Not culprit of the accident
and player 2 dont stop or dont call cop
player 1 who culprit of the accident its better to dont call cop or if he call and cop say him you is culprit of the accident can send fines and if its happend player 1 who is culprit of the accident dont call cop !

sry for bad english
if Carl can translate my mean to better english i say thanks to him HeartShy
Reference URL's