[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [COP] ugurdalgic (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

Their LFS Username(s): ugurdalgic
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] ugurdalgic

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 17th October 2020
Time of Incident: 6:30 pm replay time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
7:18 - nothing major, I was wrongway but he decided to steer fully into me and fining me 300€ causing an accident (the latter is irrelevant as I run anyway)
11:51 - heavy ram
12:05 - ram
12:16 - brutal
12:54 - ram
12:58 - ram
13:00 - ram
13:11 - ram
13:51 - ram
14:20 - ram

With so many rams, even Dinosaurs are vulnerable!
Pretty much everything from 11:51 till chase end is worth watching, less than 3 mins.

During the chase I several times asked what's going on, telling him rams like that are not ok. He replied "how do u feel"
Even after the chase I asked why he rammed me so often and he just said "go forum now", which shows he knew it was against the rules what he did.
Wouldn't report about some harder hits but this is too much just to get me busted.
*Note: The !report was done way earlier for something else, not on this .mpr
Thanks!

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/ywriplle
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

I've reviewed the complete replay and I agree that his COP behavior is not acceptable. He rammed you several times simply out of frustration since he couldn't bust you after a few attempts. It would've been neat of you to avoid provocating him like you did on timestamp 7:18. I'm pretty sure you're aware that was not necessary, as you already won previous chases and knew he was not able to bust you, but I'll leave that part of 'mature behavior' up to you.

Nonetheless, ugurdalgic has got his cop rights revoked for 14 days and will need to pass Basic Training in order to be able to COP in our servers again.

Thanks for the report.
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's