[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request - I was going to join tc after over a year away. (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Victor_andersson790

● Time & Date of Incident: No clue really

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hey TC! Ive last played on this servers over a year and a half nearly. Now ive had moved out from home. And so on. Today i wanted to play as i had some spare time over. But when i tried to join it says i cant. How is that possible. Last time i played i were cruising and then just left the server as far i know. I would like to know when my ban happend and why. Cuz i have no clue at all Smile
Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hello.

You got banned for cheating (speedhack) about a year ago. Rings any bell?
ohh... Yeah now when you say it..

I was very unproffesional and did not care at that time, young and stupid. Now days i would never do something like that.. From now on i would only drive serious and cruise around. If there would be any chance of unban i would stick to just cruising. Ive grown up since last time and would never do it again. Smile
How does it go?
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Im going to unban your account. Please be aware that if you are to commit any types of hacks or cheating you will be permanently banned again with no chance of being unbanned. Please read over our server rules before entering the server.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's