[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: cybforce

● Time & Date of Incident: 2020-07-29 18:31

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello everybody,

I wanted to apologize for the fuel cheat first, I know it's unfair if you don't run out of fuel, especially in a chase. The reason for this is actually pretty simple, I just thought it was kind of funny. Of course only until I was banned, then no more. I've been banned for about 84 days and "ice" said I should come back when I don't cheat anymore. That is why I am writing this unbanning request.

Best regards

Kartheitzer
Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Whats the story on account username : goettler ?
I am still learning and getting better. Like 2014 and the years before I have not behaved for a long time. My behaviour has changed a lot, well back then I was still young, probably because I have been playing this game since I can use a pc. But it also feels right to learn from my own mistakes and to do it better afterwards. Of course this also includes the rhythmic driving for a high bonus from last time, which did not happen again. In real life I am very accurate because I am afraid of doing something wrong. That's why I want to adapt in the video game and learn from my mistakes to become a better player.
Dizzle is asking why are you requesting an unban for account Cybforce, yet in your profile your account name is goettler. What is the connection between those two accounts?
I am not sure what you mean, there is no connection.
At some point in time you’ve had access or used that account. You use that lfs username on your forum account.
Oh, because there is another account in my forum account, can I rename it? Because I am using cybforce.
Yes, but I want to know when you used the other account and why.
The account I played with is an account from my siblings, but when I started playing again I made my own.
Since it has been a while now, we will unban you but make no mistake the ban will be reinstated if there is any repeated offense, with no chance of unban.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's