[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report C.File--- (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Xx_Huguinho753_xX

Their LFS Username(s): cRash90
Their In-game Nickname(s): C.File ---

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 24/10/2020
Time of Incident: 13:00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
22:15 The user pulled in while i was in chase, causing a crash with me, and causing to damage my suspension, he failed to sorry. Still with my car o his sight he once again fails to respect sirens, and crashes into me again while i am in chase, as obvious he once again fails to apologyse and even tries to put the blame on me.

44:35 Later when i finished my chase i tried to talk to him to see if he would apologyse but he seems like not willing to.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): http://www.mediafire.com/file/x9uiv7i3mb...E.mpr/file
i was also in a chase and like i said (check replay didn't had time to brake or avoid). didn't fail to respect anything cuz i was in a chase, a guy was in ww when i first touched you. 2nd. i braked when you were blocking the road and i was in a chase check the chat. and didn't full speed into you like you said on chat on 44:00

replay : 10:50 to 11.05 ~

https://gofile.io/d/Xzw5pQ
oh and keep looking at this only from your own perspective.
Don't try to act smart C-File, at the first timestamp it was your mistake even that it may not been on porpouse you pulled in the road with sirens coming towards you, it was so simple to apologyse instead of "lol", considering that you were recently banned you should have came back more wise.
At the second crash, of course I watched your perspective, after you caused a crashed with me you still had me on your sight and most likely a Big siren on your screen, with that you decided to keep throttling instead of changing your route to avoid the chase in front or either apologyse, of course you failed to and tries to blame me for simply being on a chase, and someone who didn't respect sirens crash into me. I even tried to catch a sorry from you before reporting at the end of the MPR, but you still tried to blame me, and instead of apologysing laughed.
oh i should came back more wise, i already told you i was in a chase stop being a ignorant. me been in a chase > others. ofc i laughed you interfered with my chase and you blame me and im the one trying to act smart..

and yes i had a big siren from the guys chasing me.
(2020-10-24 18:11)CFile Wrote: [ -> ]oh i should came back more wise, i already told you i was in a chase stop being a ignorant. me been in a chase > others. ofc i laughed you interfered with my chase and you blame me and im the one trying to act smart..

and yes i had a big siren from the guys chasing me.

Bro... do you even think about what you written? chase > others? this is a ban leading. you are not superior than others at any time. Oh and yes you crash into me twice but i'm the one who is interfering with the chase seems like a good logic to follow.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

I think the situation is pretty simple:

Quote:22:15 The user pulled in while i was in chase
That's your own mistake Hugo. His chase was infront (even if the cop was flipped on the side of the road). You did not even bother to brake to get through safely, you wanted to go through at full speed and you had bad luck. Accept your own mistakes, dont blame others for it.

What happened later, at 22:30 is a different thing. C.File, you were driving behind the chase and you were fully aware that they were infront. Instead of slowing down like you should, you kept accelerating into them and finally rear ended Hugo.

(2020-10-24 12:18)CFile Wrote: [ -> ]i was also in a chase and like i said (check replay didn't had time to brake or avoid). didn't fail to respect anything cuz i was in a chase, a guy was in ww when i first touched you. 2nd. i braked when you were blocking the road and i was in a chase check the chat.

I'm not sure what makes you believe that being in a chase gives you priority over other traffic or other chases. It does not. You were fully aware that there was a different chase infront with COP(s) that were not in your chase and even so decided to crash into them.

(2020-10-24 18:11)CFile Wrote: [ -> ]oh i should came back more wise, i already told you i was in a chase stop being a ignorant. me been in a chase > others. ofc i laughed you interfered with my chase and you blame me and im the one trying to act smart.

The first initial 'touch' was Hugo's fault. You rear ending Hugo was your own fault. You had plenty of time to brake, you could've turned left to avoid the other chase. You decided to keep accelerating while being aware that another chase was infront. The fact you say 'me been in a chase > others' confirms my thoughts: you believe you've done nothing wrong, but you have and you fail to apologize for it.

Summarizing:
  • The first touch was your fault, Hugo. Ensure to drive safely as a COP. Going through stillstanding traffic at full speed without even bothering to brake is simply asking for accidents to happen.
  • C.File, you crashing into Hugo (rear ending him) was completely unnecessary. I have my reasons to believe you've done this as revenge or out of anger. You should know our rules pretty well by now, but every time you do something wrong you fail to apologise and admit your mistakes.

This being said, cRash90 has been banned for 30 days for interfering chases and will receive a confirmable warning to remind him that being in a chase does not give him priority over other traffic/chases.

Thanks,
- Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's