[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report ross-levine (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Misterviin

Their LFS Username(s):ross-levine
Their In-game Nickname(s):[CSR] Ross [COP]

Incident Information

While I was afk, he was in chase with my friend Dirksu, where he rammed him multiple times. After I returned from afk he crashed into me, didnt apolygise for any of rams or crashes he caused. His driving as cop generally is not great, he tailgates suspect and caused many dangerous situations. I included chase ram timestamps in this replay, because Dirksu is new to the server, and has no forum account yet.

1:23:55 Drives to wrong lane, causing Dirksu to crash into him.
1:25:30 Idk what was that
1:25:50 When Dirksu brakes, instead of braking he keeps on accelerating and pushing him.
1:26:00 He fails to brake when suspect brakes to turn right
1:26:57 Doesnt even try to brake
1:28:39 When Dirksu brakes he presses gas and crashes him.
1:30:39 Full speeds into suspect twice
1:32:07 When Dirksu brakes he keeps on pushing Dirksu causing him to fly away
1:35:07 Goes wrong way causing me to almost crash
1:49:30 When I brake to do the u turn, he had plenty of time to react, but didnt even try to avoid me, crashed into my ass.

Replay https://drive.google.com/file/d/16bWKrmL...sp=sharing

Date of Incident:26.10.2020
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
There were definitely some illegal moves made by ross-levine which progressively got worse as the chase went on. However, it doesn't surprise me with the amount of intentional brake checks Dirksu is making. I can appreciate this triggered the COP in some way, hence the illegal contact.

However, it is still not allowed and ross-levine will be given a warning for ramming his suspect.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's