[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Username: Cruzcredo_
Ingame name: Physic
Time of the ban: 2020-10-29 16:42

Reason: Well, I took a 7-day ban, for "ramming" by <TC> Adrian, whose name was disguised, I hit him when I was leaving PITSTOP, while he was in a chase, when I hit, I immediately apologized for what happened , and it wouldn’t happen again, I don’t know why, but he got mad, we’re playing for fun and he totally lost empathy and roleplay, as I’m from Brazil my English is not so good, so I needed some time to type , I apologized countless times and he didn't accept it, he went out of his way and banned me, I apologized, it was not for wanting, who never lost control of the car ?, we need must empathize in these moments and not lose your head, because he has nothing to do, except to apologize, he doesn't need to win every time, he could have accepted the apology but ended up banishing me, I would like to see the possibility of unban.

Sorry for my english.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

So let's start with a GIF showing what happend:

As we all can see, you, for totally unknown reason, simply turned right into me. You are right by saying you apologized, however we apologize rather for accidents. In this case, I can't see even the slightest hint of it being accidental:
1. You didn't lose control of your car.
2. You must have seen huge "SIREN" on your screen.
3. I clearly was in your sight when you started turning.

I probably would have let it slide (or leave it was a warning), but you did a few things I really don't like:
1. You pretended that such crashes are "normal". Unfortunately you are wrong, since it's against server rules.
Chatlog Wrote:2020-10-29 16:36:35 UTC One (Montana) cruzcredo_ Physic : bro i say sorry, it's normal
2. You tried to make false excuse, by lying that you lost control (at least that's how I understood it):
Chatlog Wrote:2020-10-29 16:36:58 UTC One (Montana) cruzcredo_ Physic : brother i say sorry, you don't lost the car control???
2020-10-29 16:38:20 UTC One (Montana) cruzcredo_ Physic : brother, you never lose the control??
3. I went to check on replay whether the "losing control" was true, of course it wasn't. Therefore I again contacted you, but you didn't bother to answer:
Chatlog Wrote:2020-10-29 16:40:36 UTC One (Montana) 9xxadrianxx9 [COP] AP_UD™ : Physic - i just checked replay and it doesnt seem like you lost control at all
2020-10-29 16:41:24 UTC One (Montana) 9xxadrianxx9 [COP] AP_UD™ : Physic - ok, so you are not going to talk anymore?

Furthermore, in this unban request, you claim that you hit me when you were leaving pitstop. That's another lie, as we can see on the GIF.

So if it's so hard for you to just be honest, I see no reason to unban you.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's