[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Kentwolf ignoring sirens, causing a high speed crash (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:

Their LFS Username(s): kentwolf
Their In-game Nickname(s): RDM•Wolfy[MED]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 01.11.2020
Time of Incident: about 15:50 (+2 GMT)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): I was in a high speed chase with M6nsh. On the straight as seen in the clip, Hipo pulled out infront of me, and got away, and Wolfy wanted to do the same, but he slowly rolled out and on the last minute tried to accelerate (when he was already out), and didn't even try to brake nor reverse.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3kx0eNM...e=youtu.be
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

Let's start with this:

Quote:2020-11-01 13:32:34 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) Heavy crash between RDM•Wolfy[MED] and [HARD]Santzik @ Paddock Tunnel Way
2020-11-01 13:32:42 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) kentwolf RDM•Wolfy[MED] : Sorry! I Don't Have TazTech Insurance

Less than 10 seconds after the crash, Kentwolf apologized for the situation. I do not see him doing this on purpose to be honest. Your reply was:

Quote:2020-11-01 13:32:53 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) senzeeh [HARD]Santzik : waiting
2020-11-01 13:32:51 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) senzeeh [HARD]Santzik : 550-

First off, you cannot 'ask' people to pay you money for a crash. It's up to them if they want to compensate you or not. A sorry should suffice when a mistake happens. Nonetheless, you reported him for the crash, so that should've been the end of this incident.

However, I was provided with the replay and found that you crashed into Kentwolf after this incident. It seems too much of a coincidence to me. You were aiming at him and horning while this happened. Your 'apology' was that you did not see him. I'm not sure if you expect me to believe that, but I don't.

At last, this happened:

Quote:2020-11-01 13:41:42 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) senzeeh [HARD]Santzik : im done with meds
2020-11-01 13:41:43 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) senzeeh [HARD]Santzik : actual
2020-11-01 13:41:45 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) senzeeh [HARD]Santzik : morons...

You rear-end [CSR] Wouter [MED], which was your mistake as you have no priority over other traffic whatsoever. Yet you decide to claim meds are morons, implying it was the MED's mistake. I do not see how your own mistake makes other people 'morons'. What I see is a lack of maturity and inappropriate behavior from your side. Whether it's because you're frustrated, angry or anything else, it does not matter. Do not blame other people for your own mistakes.

So to summarize:
You were in a chase and Kentwolf caused an accident with you. He apologized for it, but you reported him in-game. That not being sufficient, you crashed into Kentwolf on purpose. A few minutes later, you crashed into [CSR] Wouter [MED] and called him (since he was a MED) a moron. You're now reporting one person for one mistake, but you were the one who did most things wrong.

This being said, yourself, senzeeh has been given a confirmable-warning for having an inappropriate and direspectful behavior towards other players.

Thanks,
Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's