[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The trollers - NOT AN UNBAN REQUEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here we go again.

Hello, this goes out to the whole community plus the TC staff.

After getting community banned now for no reason, I've decided I finally need to say something. The trollers on here, which are the obvious: dino, uber, fenton.. you know what I mean- are just getting out of hand. I finally told them to stop because its getting annoying and would you guess what? Community ban. I've not done anything, I've been around kentwolf for like 4 hours, he's been streaming the whole thing, and he has seen that I've not been doing anything. Even he admits that the ban system is out of hand. Please change something. Also, one last thing. Due to my past, everyone is targetting me as they know how easy it is to just get me out of here. I really enjoy this server but some of it just lets me down. FOR LOGS/PROOF PLEASE ASK!

Thanks for reading, hopefully a tc member...

Administrator Message by: Frozen

Thread moved to 'Server Administration Tasks'
Hello,

Thanks for making us aware of this situation. For future reference, if you think something was unfair please make a thread in 'Server Administration Tasks', submit an unban request or contact any TC Member directly to deal with the situation appropriately.

Nonetheless, your account has been unbanned and the invalid report has been cleared from your account.

To prevent any kind of discussion, I'll lock this thread. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or doubts.

-Frozen
Reference URL's