[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Psykose (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: hsvdin0
Their LFS Username(s): Psykoze
Their In-game Nickname(s):[R]Psykose

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 8th November
Time of Incident: 19:25 replay time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:18:35 - Psykose doesn't respect sirens properly and almost hits Taki Inoue, crashes the barrier and endangers the cop
1:18:37 - starting a chase on him
1:18:43 - pits during chase
afterwards: !report(s) me - my report counter increased by one and he confirmed it was his report (I have actually no clue what for)

I didn't even set a fine, I was probably going to let him go saying that he should be more careful with sirens or probably a low careless driving fine for crashing.

So basically he brakes the rule of pitting during a chase and a possibly false report (I don't see a reason for a report?). Plus it's on the edge of not respecting sirens, so it's a third thing.

I only bring this here because (URS-wise) I end up with +1 report and he gets away with nothing.
I wouldn't have bothered to fill a report if he didn't !report me, while - in my opinion - there's abolustely no reason to.

So sorry for the admin work cause of that.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://uploadir.com/u/56klk0k6

Oh and let me add he freaked out outof nothing, we had no discussion earlier this today - nor recently or at all - and it was I believe the 2nd (?) fine/chase I had with him today so nothing which explains why he went crazy with feeling I treated him unfair.
(I just went over the replay again, my roadblocked busted him some time earlier, maybe that's what made him angry)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

The chase was clearly infront of him and he failed to slow down for it appropriately. That was completely unnecesary and avoidable.

Psykoze will receive a confirmable-warning for failing to slow down for sirens, pitting while being chased and using the !report command incorrectly.

(2020-11-08 19:42)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]I only bring this here because (URS-wise) I end up with +1 report and he gets away with nothing.

I'll add a note to your URS mentioning that entry was invalid. Your warning-level has been cleared.

Thanks for the report,
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's