[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Wrong fine (Approved by Kyle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Misterviin
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money):MercuryGFX

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1edSxjkGrMwP_S-Lbf_k5kmOkqsgul0L7/view?usp=sharing
- Replay Timestamps: 57:25

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
When i was on my roof, santzik helped me up, i was unable to drive so dodo pushed me. When he finished pushing i was rolling back because i wasnt paying too much attention on my screen, i was eating then. When i finished rolling back i saw i was in the middle of autobahn and wanted to move away, but Mercury[COP] started chasing and fined me for dangerous driving, 100 euros. I thing it was not correct fine on this situation, because i did what i can to get off ab, and tried explaining situation to him. Instead after i did replay he told that he doesnt care and i should go to forum, so i did it. Sorry for wasting your time for it.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

Although you could have tried applying the brakes when rolling back, the COP did not help positively (e.g. put a hazard sign up) and refused to fact-check. Therefore, I have granted your refund request.

On a side note, your language has been bad recently so you will receive a warning for this.

Thanks,
Kyle

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's