[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: this again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here we go again, admins.
I have received yet ANOTHER community ban and at this point I'm sick of it. What on earth? I got a yellow card and a second later: boom. community ban. Let me address the main problems.
1. Dino. All he does is say ''stop harass plz last time before report'' to me, and yes, I ignore it most of the time unless I'm mad, which you all would do.
2. Some new dude with a chinese name. Didn't move for about 10 sirens and then had the audacity to come at me. TC admins - check the chatlogs and you'll see. Before you target only me for saying '' oh you called him a mongoloid so you are automatically in the wrong'', wouldn't you get mad too? I'm sure you would. Wouldn't you?
3. The community ban system - you only need a few reports for a community ban. In my case, I'm currently being targeted and out of nothing, the regular trollers will just report me.
This is a great server and I love to play on it but it's gone way out of hand. In the future, the new players will just see this server as an out of hand trolling server and will just leave it. I'm sure you also wouldn't want that.
Before you deliberately come after me, which I know you like doing, let me say one last thing. Dino: if you're reading this, JUST STOP PLEASE. Thanks for reading... Unsure
Now that you are banned again for 24 hours, why don't u go through the two replays from Saturday + Sunday morning showing how you are the one annoying me while I try to avoid any contact with you?

You are sick of me telling you to stop harassing me? Do you realize I don't randomly write this to annoy you, instead I write it because I am annoyed of you?

https://uploadir.com/u/pbya0ff3
https://uploadir.com/u/dyoez4ka
(2020-11-11 20:15)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Now that you are banned again for 24 hours, why don't u go through the two replays from Saturday + Sunday morning showing how you are the one annoying me while I try to avoid any contact with you?

You are sick of me telling you to stop harassing me? Do you realize I don't randomly write this to annoy you, instead I write it because I am annoyed of you?

https://uploadir.com/u/pbya0ff3
https://uploadir.com/u/dyoez4ka

Don't talk to me stop harass plz
(2020-11-11 20:09)oliwier3 Wrote: [ -> ]Here we go again, admins.
I have received yet ANOTHER community ban and at this point I'm sick of it. What on earth? I got a yellow card and a second later: boom. community ban. Let me address the main problems.
1. Dino. All he does is say ''stop harass plz last time before report'' to me, and yes, I ignore it most of the time unless I'm mad, which you all would do.
2. Some new dude with a chinese name. Didn't move for about 10 sirens and then had the audacity to come at me. TC admins - check the chatlogs and you'll see. Before you target only me for saying '' oh you called him a mongoloid so you are automatically in the wrong'', wouldn't you get mad too? I'm sure you would. Wouldn't you?
3. The community ban system - you only need a few reports for a community ban. In my case, I'm currently being targeted and out of nothing, the regular trollers will just report me.
This is a great server and I love to play on it but it's gone way out of hand. In the future, the new players will just see this server as an out of hand trolling server and will just leave it. I'm sure you also wouldn't want that.
Before you deliberately come after me, which I know you like doing, let me say one last thing. Dino: if you're reading this, JUST STOP PLEASE. Thanks for reading... Unsure

no cry
Go ahead blaming others lmao. You keep doing shit, provocing and whining since months. And you obviously wont change any time soon. Few days ago i came back after weeks of being afk, have a crash(which wasnt even my fault), but you instantly have a go at me: mimimi typical OK behaviour... only then i realized your login and that your behavior still hasn’t changed, from the first encounters we had ages ago. Maybe, really only maybe, its not everyone „targeting“ you for no reason. And maybe you should question yourself if you aswell get in trouble with new players. Maybe have an objective look at your own „mature“ behavior. Or maybe just play on RC or somethin
I mean if you keep getting banned maybe take a look in the mirror before blaming other people right?!

Read through the rules and abide by them. Its really not that hard...
Reference URL's