[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - 9xXAdrianXx9 banned me (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: oliwier3

● Time & Date of Incident: 18/11/20 around 18:00 uk time

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7gvkndwadm...n.mpr/file
● Replay Timestamps: he questioned me near the end where adrian was just playing with me...

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Lets start off with Adrian. 9xXAdrianXx9, what is your problem with me? You've given me a million warnings after nothing, and at this point this is ridiculous. You banned me for ramming, where you questioned me for something completely else. You kept threatening me to answer a question, where if you check replay, I clearly did. Even 2 or 3 other users told you that I did, but you decided to threaten me further, gave me 10seconds for nothing, and then banned me for ''ramming''. I said it was both of our faults, we both apologised, so what is your problem? Are you trying to fit in with the server? I've also noticed just now that you also added to the ban ''wrongsiding'' Apparently you moving onto the middle, and me also going to the middle is now a 120 ban.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

Let's start with giving some context:
  • What happend?
  • What was your reaction?
  • What was our "conversation"?
Summary:
You were wrongsiding, you caused a crash with me as result. Your reaction clearly shows you think it was my fault. Obviously I didn't agree with that, so I asked about the reason why do you think so. That's pretty much the only question I asked and I've wasted over 6 minutes waiting for an answer from you, which finally I didn't get anyways. You thought it will be great idea to spam chat with tons of pointless messages instead of that one answer. And if you think that "you came at the corner fast" was proper answer to that question, then you are wrong. Why? Because that's not even against the rules! If it was, then our server would completely lose sense (chases would be pointless and kind of impossible without breaking rules) and pretty much everyone would be banned by now. I don't really know what else did you expect to happen if you behave like this.

My answers to your original post:
My problem with you is that you break server rules. Furthermore, you fail to acknowledge it and try to blame others, which is even worse.
Every single warning and ban I've given you was given for a reason. If you think otherwise then you apparently don't know server rules. And, to make it clear, just because you don't know rules, doesn't mean you can break them.
You were banned for wrongsiding and ramming, because you were wrongsiding and caused a crash as result. As per rules (which you don't know it seems): "Crashes due to this [wrongsiding] will be treated as ramming.".
I questioned you about how that crash was my fault, because that's what you claimed. I simply wanted to know your reasoning, because I couldn't agree with that opinion.
I had to "threat" you to answer, because you didn't want to cooperate. Instead of simply answering what I asked, you kept on saying tons of irrelevant things.
I have never apologized to you for that crash because I simply wasn't at fault. And your "apology" clearly wasn't true.
The rest of your post is just nonsense, so I won't bother answering further.

Conclusion:
You will keep getting banned again and again until you learn to follow rules, acknowledge your faults and apologize for them instead of blaming others.
I'll just add one thing.
''and your apology wasn't true''
So what on earth makes an apology true? Adding a whole paragraph wimping about how sorry you are?

Another thing, you over reacted INSANELY. Me going onto the middle for a split second, that barely affected you, is now worthy of a 120d ban? I've also noticed that most of my bans are from you. They start from you causing an argument, and you also noted that I didn't reply to you. I clearly did, if you see the chatlogs and replay, you will see. You also threatened me many times, so that's amazing from an admin. You then beg people not to talk to me, and when I tell you to please stop starting an argument with me, you decide to carry on?
If you were trully sorry, you would have apologized right away (or at least right after I contacted you). You apologized only because you thought I did and you wouldn't do it otherwise, which for me is very clear indication you were not true.

As I expected, you completely missed my point. You will serve your ban then.

I will just quote once more what I said above, maybe you will finally understand it.
(2020-11-19 17:30)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Conclusion:
You will keep getting banned again and again until you learn to follow rules, acknowledge your faults and apologize for them instead of blaming others.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's