[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Refund Request (Denied by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:SpeedDemonn
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money):Smirkysmoke

- Time & Date of Incident
03.12.2020 19:40 - 20:00
- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://uploadir.com/u/51q3vtx2
- Replay Timestamps: 1:11.00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

While I was craning the ghutra under the bridge, I ran out of energy and I had to get ahead of it and get energy from it. At that time Barney touched me, then went to the pit, then came behind me and cut me 300, causing me an accident.

How else could I get that guy out?

Barney sent 100 'by mistake'. I want 200 refund.
Although the hit was very minor, it was the cause i couldnt avoid barrier or the car on the road.
Despite you towing, you had no hazards, lights or !caution and were driving wrongway into the direction of displayed !sirens. Hence i feel 300 is a legit fine and already regret sending you the 100 just to be nice. Please refund.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2020-12-03 17:36)SpeedDemonn Wrote: [ -> ]At that time Barney touched me, then went to the pit, then came behind me and cut me 300, causing me an accident.

Barney did not 'touch' you, you were driving into oncoming traffic and caused an accident by doing so. Ghutra was not in a dangerous position at all, so the dangerous move was unnecessary. Ghutra was stuck under the bridge, so driving into oncoming traffic was not necessary. You should've looked for oncoming traffic (specially chases) to ensure you dont crash others.

(2020-12-03 17:45)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]Despite you towing, you had no hazards, lights or !caution and were driving wrongway

To make it clear, he had caution on. Hazards do not count in this case as he was moving and therefore wouldn't have made a difference. The only thing you can blame him for is driving into oncoming traffic.

The initial fine of €300 was excessive but Barney already refunded you €100. Since I believe a €200 fine is suitable for this incident there's no need to refund anything else. For future cases be careful when pulling out, even while towing.

Thanks,
Frozen

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's