[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - king altamimi 5o6 and rafocb (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Maketsi30 (and specdo if there is something he can add to this report)

Their LFS Username(s): king altamimi 5o6 rafocb
Their In-game Nickname(s): K S R RAF

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 4/12/2020
Time of Incident: 5:20 am Finnish Time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Ramming, Interfering with chases, insulting and avoiding swear filter.

4:22.00: I join the chase. After this it all pretty much goes downhill.

6:15.00: KSR engages for a full speed ram to my rear side. He remains with the chase mostly from here to the end of the chase with K3s. .

8:52.00: The chase with K3s. ends and i get called to the ongoing new chase.

6:15.00 - 8:52.00: Constant ramming by KSR. After this it goes on for the duration of his chase. Me and Jocke both get a good amount of rams.

(I admit it here, i had some really dirty moves but i hope you can understand the frusturation these actions were causing for me. I still tried my best to be as clean as possible and to control myself.)

7:00.00: From here till the end of the replay RAF uses very disrespectful and insultive language towards me and Jocke.

19:16.00: The chase with KSR ends with him being busted.

19:16.00: RAF keeps going with his disrespectful tone of language till the end of the replay.

(I said that i will report K3s. too for arab drifting, but as i talked with him, he understood that it was prohibited.)

I know that this report is pretty wierdly constructed but there isn't really anything special to highlight from this case. From 4 minute mark to the end of the replay at around 23:30.00 the same thing keep repeating. (And i did not sleep at all so this will be wierd to read, sorry for that too.)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/z5fgb87o
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello Dodo,

Good to see you decided to report such erratic behavior. I have completely no idea why they decided to ruin the gameplay of other players this way, but this wont be tolerated in our servers.

I checked the whole replay and saw how RAF (rafocb) avoided the swear filter several times. His attitude overall towards you and other players was completely inacceptable.

KSR (king altamimi 5o6) clearly interfered your chase several times and was even ramming while doing so. This was clearly not a mistake and fully on purpose.

To summarize:
rafocb has been fined €1000 for avoiding the swear filter multiple times.
rafocb has been banned for 3 days for having an inappropriate and disrespectful behavior.
king altamimi 5o6 has been banned for 3 days for ramming and interfering chases.

They will also receive a confirmable-warning to remind them that such behavior is not tolerated in our servers.

Thanks for your report,
- Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's