[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Sausage Bulgarian causing an accident, and very offensive language usage (Report Archived by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved
Your LFS Username: [AJS] Dirksu

Their LFS Username(s): ThatYorkshireman
Their In-game Nickname(s): Sausage Bulgarian

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 6th December 2020
Time of Incident: Roughly 14.30 Estonian time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
So i was cruising around in TC server, when suddenly a guy (Sausage Bulgarian) pulls out infront of me on the highway, causing me to crash into him which led to many people also crashing into me. After the crash, he didnt say sorry, or pay me, but out of nowhere he told me to kill myself, or he will do it himself ("kill yourself or i kill you"). I wonder what's going through your mind, to say something that offensive in a video game. In my opinion people like him dont deserve to play in this server.
12:35 - him driving on the road, causing me to crash into him
13:13 - threatening me to end my life, or he will do it himself

Eviedence:
Replay: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H6e6EXD...sp=sharing
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Ok, thanks for being patient. After reviewing the replay and chatlogs user will be receiving a ban for his death threat towards you.

On to your behavior, the "pay or report" method is not needed. Instead talk to the user who caused the incident. You'll be receiving a warning for being abusive. - Rule 1.1. Respect other players. Do not harass or abuse other players.

[AJS]Dirksu : it wasnt me u dummy
[AJS]Dirksu : pay or report
[AJS]Dirksu : gtfo

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's