[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report DEEMZ ramming,false chase/fine (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: jakerdDP
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): deemz167
- Time & Date of Incident 06.11

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.udrop.com/J3g/deemz.mpr
- Replay Timestamps:
start 40.21
end 51.34
- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

chase me for drift, i didnt drift and fine me high ,start at 40.21,then i didnt stop because its fause fine.He chase me make me few rams in walls and objects,i didnt crash nobody then he give me high fine. end in 51.34 when give me high fine
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

I've reviewed the whole chase and the COP was completely fair with you. You were performing a burnout in the middle of the road and therefore the chase was completely valid.

Remember that Sydney (South City) is a small track and barriers are close everywhere. Taking that into consideration he was cautious when performing P.I.T manoeuvres and never crashed or rammed you into a barrier. All I've seen is you wrongsiding several times into oncoming traffic, almost crashing into 2 players and brake-checking.

If you do this kind of things, you should not expect a low fine. You're endangering others while being chased, which is dangerous. You did it more than once, which is repetitive.

As explained above, the COP did nothing wrong and therefore I wont be taking any action.

- Frozen

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's