[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Refund (Denied by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: gogis (IGN - Friedrich)
- Their LFS Username: pwaduser (IGN - [COP]PWAD)

- Time & Date of Incident 2020-12-07, around 19:00(21:00 my time)

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://uploadir.com/u/s7zbro7g
- Replay Timestamps: 2:06:53(2:06:57 - running a red light), 2:07:22 - start of the chase.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
I ran a red light while this cop was on the other side of the intersection. He did not chased me there and then, he turned around, followed me for a good while, i was about a kilometer or so away from where i did the offence. If you look at replay timestamp 2:06:30, you can actually see him speeding in a zone, which is 90 km/h, he was doing about or even over 100km/h. This happened EVEN BEFORE HE SAW ME RUN A RED LIGHT. At timestamp 2:06:57 he sees me, starts going after me, WITHOUT A SIREN AND A CHASE. He started the chase at 2:07:22, when i saw that i was being chased and i stopped.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

He had to make an u-turn and get close to you in order to initiate the chase. I checked the logs and he started the chase as fast as he could (at the roundabout). Considering the road was completely clear he did not endanger anyone by speeding a bit to catch you.

Quote:4.2. Road Laws
Cops must obey road laws when not in a chase.
Breaking road laws will be tolerated for short periods if it's necessary to get speeding evidence (!laser) or to initiate a chase, provided it is done with all due care and remains within a reasonable relation to the pursued offence.

You ran a red light, he fined you for it. The fine was valid and therefore no refund is needed.

- Frozen

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's